new chick

Options
Hiya everyone
I just sent up an account there and need some buddies to help me out! i started at 13 stone! lost 2 of it since feb and have had a bad time from people putting me down for loosing weight which has resulted in me putting on a stone :( i feel terrible that i've let all my hard work go and would love some friends who could help me out and keep me positive in the hard time.
I hope this is the right place to be

please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Dave_MFP
    Dave_MFP Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome!
  • ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It baffles me when others will put you down for getting fit. :angry:
    I hope you reach your goals!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wannabefitchick
    Options
    Thank you :) i know same here, i'm just disappointed i let them get to me but im only human there out of my life now anyways so fresh start :)
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    Welcome to MFP =))
    Hopefully, this site will give you so much motivation to keep going :)), feel free to add me!
    Would love to be friends, have a nice day:flowerforyou:
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can do this! MFP is a wonderful place.
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    HEYYY...support is the best thing to stay motivated :)
  • Red15010
    Red15010 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone know the conversion of stones to pounds? I know I could google it, but sometimes its better to interact with other people!
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    welcome!
  • wannabefitchick
    Options
    Anyone know the conversion of stones to pounds? I know I could google it, but sometimes its better to interact with other people!

There are 14 pounds in a stone
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You're gonna like it here. Feel free to add me! I can always use more friends and inspiration. (anyone is welcome to add me as a friend!) :flowerforyou: