Day 1 Always, well sucks! :-)

Options
I am on probably my 10th day one, if not more, in my life. I feel icky, I ache from the gym, my muscles already sent me an e-mail to warn me about how they will feel tomorrow :-) Ha ha kidding but I am sure you all can relate?! I have 100 pounds to lose which is so daunting. First mini-goal--weigh in at 225 on September 1st. I weigh 237, and I am sure I can do it because my body will probably drop 10 pounds from shock of no junk lol. I guess once I hit that I can make myself another mini-goal. I will be 27 years old next August, so as long as I hit my 100 pound goal by then, I will be happy. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Ms_Jae
    Ms_Jae Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    good luck on your mini goals but PLEASE PLEASE don't be disappointed if you don't lose 100 pounds by next August. It's said that the slower you lose the wt the longer it will stay off. I was 240 when I started my journey and have been able to lose a total of 35lbs. so far. (yay me!) from time to time I yo-yo but by 5-10 or so for a couple of weeks depending on what I eat and how I eat. Just take out one bad food item at a time and replace it with a good food item. Then add 20 minutes of cardio 3 times a wk and eventually you will lose wt. I set my mini goals in 10lb increments just so I don't get discouraged. And yes I agree with you the first day is the hardest. My trainer had started me on a new diet regimen and the first day sucks!! its so hard to get started because I keep telling myself tomorrow is the day. gerrrr! I think today will be the day. Thank you! :happy: Good luck on your journey!!