30 Day Shred

Options
I am downloading this right now to my laptop, and from what I have seen, it is gonna kick my butt! I am so excited. It is only at 20% and I want it now!

Replies

• Eli_xo
    Eli_xo Posts: 1
    Options
    im on day 4 of it, and it does kick your butt. i just dont know how you can do it on the computer cause it has 3 workouts to choose from and they each get harder. idk though good luck. :)
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    It is totally kicking my butt! I'm on day 5 but I skipped 2 days because I'm also doing c25k and had to train for that too, but it's an awesome workout! Good luck with it, and remember to keep with it! :)
  • AvianDreams
    Options
    I am going to do it in my bedroom and put my laptop on my bed. LOL. It should work fine. I have been doing that with other workouts. And thanks for the support. :D
  • cota1chrome
    Options
    When I did the 30 day shred last month I was also on here counting calories and I lost a total of 12 pounds in a month. Good Luck!!! It will kick your butt :-D in a good way
  • tracylea_2003
    Options
    I have 7 days left!!!!! It is an amazing workout. When I started I couldn't do any regular push ups. Now I can do 20 or so! Good luck!!
  • AvianDreams
    Options
    OMG! That workout was amazing! It kicked my butt to the curb! I am hurting already.. I can't wait to see the results. 29 days to go! :D
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed the workout. :)