I'm looking for some more support

Options
I am the only one in my house who is eating healthy and it is becoming harder to stay on track. I am doing Power 90 and I'm on day 11.. I have already lost inches and some weight and am seeing results.. I am determined to live a healthier lifestyle and would love to communitcate with others who are determined as well :)

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Hi well done you! It's very hard when you are on your own so feel free to add me! I could do with support too :smile:
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I know how tough it is do not have support around. My sister lives with me and my son. She's a big girl too, but she always tells me I have no will power and will not lose weight. I have to really zone her out because I'm making these changes for the rest of my ilfe. It use to really bother me, but now I work even harder to eat healthier, make better choices, take smaller portions and move. We can do this with or without them. It's all about US anyway. Hang in there!!
  • brandichula
    Options
    Meee tooo!!!! When my man s around its awful lol... not him but his choice of foods, and being sooo nice thathe s, brings ashare for me uugghhhh... Tryin to stick to the healthypath, Im doing good so far believe... Lost one inch and 3lbs.... i have your back as much as I can Sis!!!! Anyone who is a great motivator or needs friends and support as well, feel free to add me!!!! good luck to all!!!
  • rhondac46
    rhondac46 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job on day 11 of Power 90!!!! I started with Power 90 and noticed fantastic results. Stick to it. Just because nobody else is eating healthy in your home doesn't mean you don't have to. You have already commited YOURSELF to a healthier you. Do what's right for you! Do your best and forget the rest.
    My oldest daughter is always bringing home treats from the bakery she works at,you just need to have the willpower to say no that's not part of my life anymore.
    You got this keep up the GREAT work...