Hello I'm new and looking for support!

Options
Just wanted to say hi!

I would love to some friends who I can get and give support to. So please add me!

Thanks!

Replies

• princesspayton
    princesspayton Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing! Feel free to add me!
  • Shawnalou46
    Shawnalou46 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have to get my cholesterol down...my LDL was high. Today almost went well, but I botched our fish dinner. I am usually a good cook, but this did not turn out well. So, we had to resort to ball park hot dogs as my husband is diabetic. He had just had his insulin so we had to get something fast.

I did an hour of exercise.....two 30 minute walks with my dog. He enjoyed it, too. It's finally nice and not too hot to walk outside.
    It' s nice to meet everyone.
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome !
  • TeamNoExcuses
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too! Good luck on your journey.
  • roxspires
    roxspires Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new and just found this site thru a coworker, I am getting into my 3rd week and this is where I hit a level place and my loss needs jumpstarted any ideas?
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    This is the best place for support! Glad your here. You can add me if you'd like. :)
  • Shawnalou46
    Shawnalou46 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!!

This is a tricky day to eat right. We are going to a pot luck this evening. i am making a nice salad with spinach. strawberries, blueberries, feta cheese and walnuts. The weather here in Missouri is finally pleasant enough to sit outside. I think we even had some rain last night. :happy:
  • SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Welcome.
    Feel free to add me, I am always looking for new friends on here to help support.
    good luck on your journey!!

anyone can add me if they would like.
  • erins89
    erins89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome!!! feel free to add me!
  • tessdel
    tessdel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Howdy, Ya'll! I have been a member for nearly a year, but have always accessed this site via my phone. This is my first time on the computer. I didn't know you could do all this fun stuff-- like the message boards and getting "friends"! I would love to have some friends on here, so that we can support each other. I am 47, so it would be nice to meet some gals (or, even guys... I am not predjudiced) that are around the same age as me (like 40 to 55). Though, I welcome anyone who wants to be my buddy! I am a social worker by day, and my hobby/passion is photography. I also love/own horses. Oh and I have two (very bratty) kids-- teenagers, actually, so I don't know if they are still considered "human". LOL! If you're looking for a weight loss bud, I would be happy to join you on this "Exciting" adventure!
  • KnittingGirl125
    Options
    Welcome, I have been a member for only a few weeks. I find that updating from my phone is a lot easier then a computer. I would love to have another friend. Please send me a friend request. We can support each other. :smile:
  • CLSeeley
    CLSeeley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well, on day 3. So far, so good. I have not weighted yet, so I have no idea how I'm doing on the scale. Good luck, I would be happy to be support for you and others.