30 Day Shred I survived :)

Options
I have just finished the 30 Day Shred and wanted to share my progress, still a long way to go. I have really enjoyed it and am planning on doing it for another 30 days along with Ripped in 30. This is the first time I have ever stuck to a diet and exercise plan and I don't think I could have done it without MFP. I lost 11lbs since I started (mfp weigh in day tomorrow so it states 8lbs lol)

Sorry about the underwear shots I don't have a bikini.

cttxtdp

Replies

• jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    thats great!!! your tummy looks alot skinnier!! :)
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    Wow girl! You did wonderful! I'm currently about half-way through the 30DS and hope my results are as obvious as yours! Good job!
  • LynGrahamKemp
    LynGrahamKemp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great Work!!!! Your stomach, waist, and legs look AWESOME!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jmwoolford
    jmwoolford Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok, so you have inspired me. I have the 30 Day Shred DVD and have never done it. I am starting and can't wait to see the results!
    Thanks so much!!!
  • Hou_LH
    Hou_LH Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I tried 30 Day Shred and couldn't commit. Maybe I can try it again now that I have committed to watching my calories. Keep up the good work.
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    Really awesome job :) It's making me more anxious to finish my 30 Day Shred!
  • trkilpatrick
    trkilpatrick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!! I am halfway through level 2 of 30DS and i am hoping that i will have some recognizable results like you have. You can really tell a difference! Great job!!! :drinker:
  • Kacy
    Kacy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I can see a difference in your entire body especially your legs and stomach area.
  • kimray75
    kimray75 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You looking looking more lean for sure!
  • dreja82
    dreja82 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look awesome! Today was my day 4 of level 1 and you are helping me to keep it up!
  • lindylubilou
    lindylubilou Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :blushing:

Good luck to everyone that is doing 30ds I really have enjoyed it and hope you all have great results :flowerforyou:
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    good job...I also did it but did not eat great but still lost 5 pounds and about 4inches all over....NOW I am gearing up to do revolution!
  • moxleye
    moxleye Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome I am on Day 6 of level 1 and I love it so far!!! I hope my results are as amazing as yours. I have never stuck with any exercise routine before so 6 days is impressive for me!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference in your tummy and thighs! You must have been gargling your heart like a mad woman! ;)
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! I see a big difference in your stomach and thighs! I did 30 DS from June to July and lost 9.2 lbs, so I decided to repeat it starting on 7/27...but this 2nd time around has been more difficult for me to commit so I haven't lost much weight, but seeing photos like yours keeps me motivated...thanks!!!
  • nicholeduenke
    Options
    Way to go!! You can definitely see a difference! :)
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've never seen a DVD have such amazing results for everyone as much as 30 Day Shred, and for only $9-10!

You should be proud. Look forward to seeing your results from Ripped In 30! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!