I'm new :)

Options
My name is Alicia, and live in Australia :)

As part of my new years resolution, I am ready to lose the 25 kg that I need to!

I have downloaded the iPhone application, and will enjoy having it to help me count the calories I need to have in order for me to lose these many extra kg.

Replies

• kdolfi
    kdolfi Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kim and my goal is to lose 20 lbs. by March 27th. Unfortunately, I don't feel like exercising at all...very sluggish and lazy. I have a hundred excuses. Have to get past this obstacle. I've also realized that I am a big-time snacker now that I've been inputting everything. It truly helps to realize what your consuming. I love the calorie tracking.
  • halima3
    Options
    hi @ kim, ur so right about the tracker, when i first started logging my foods i did it for 2 days before i actually started my healthy eating plan and i was shocked at the amount of sugar and calories i was consuming from seemingly 'healthy' foods, no wonder im fat!! this site is a god send.

i cant wait to get to my first short term mini goal of shedding 22lbs by march 27th. I have a weekend SPA retreat planned for that date with some of my friends and i certainly do not want to be as heavy as i am now. I weigh 177lbs and my ultimate target weight is 126lbs. cant wait to get there...eventually!
  • LeeshaLR
    Options
    I am hoping that is what helps me too - I really don't know how many calories I am eating a day, so it is a good educational experience, not only just to lose weight, but to maintain it :)
  • binna68
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm new too! Just joined today. It seems like there is a lot of support and motivation on this website. Keeping up with calories is a whole different world to me. However, the weight has got to come off! I'm already experiencing some health problems due to my weight. :frown: