Reward for each goal set...

Options

Replies

• jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    I have just joined myfitnesspal recently and have decided that at every 10lbs lost I am going to buy fresh cut flowers for our kitchen, and then take a picture of them. When I see them on the kitchen table it will be a reminder of how well I'm doing and when I have reached my goal I will make a collage of all the pictures, and frame it. That way I can see my accomplishment. No one else will really know what it means when they see it, but I will know :)
    I really like this :) very creative!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Ya! When I reach my goal I get a U of O Duck jacket! They're kinda Spendy so ya :)
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I rewarded myself with a pedicure for my 15 lbs lost. I will probably keep that up for ever 15 lbs lost.

When I reach my final goal weight of 140 lbs my father said he's buy me a new wardrobe.. He probably just said that because he doesn't think I will actually get there, but I will! (Of course I would spend reasonably lol)
    What is your current weight/height? My goal is to lose 80 more, I've lost 11 so far!
  • jlpostill
    jlpostill Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i reward myself in advance :laugh:

Love it!
  • jlpostill
    jlpostill Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If I can get down to 130/140, I get to start trapeze training. :)

Very cool :)
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    If I can get down to 130/140, I get to start trapeze training. :)

This is awesome!
  • Hou_LH
    Hou_LH Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My reward will be a new wardrobe!!
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I buy a really cute new outfit in a size or two, too small. I try the outfit once a week and when I can finally fit into it comfortably I am so excited!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Mine are not fashionable but here goes
    5lbs lost bought multiple sets of measuring cups and spoons - so I can always find what I need
    10lbs lost bought a small digital kitchen scale - no excuse not to measure everything
    between 20-25lbs lost bought new walking shoes- walked through the old pair
    35 pounds lost bought a polar hrm - which I just did and hit Onederland the same week, yeah Me!
    Have been deciding as I go so don't know what is next...
    All the money I used to spend on snacks and junkfood goes into a glass jar - with a label All About Me so I have quite a bit put away so far guess I will need all new clothes
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    My Goal is set for Dec 6th. All of December is celebratory. I'd like to be there by T'day though. The 8th is 1 kick@ss weekend and I want to look fabulous. Buying the blouse this weekend and hanging it in a viewable spot in the closet so I see it every day. I would also like a new leather jacket to go with it, but I've yet to find a style that has an inside zipper pocket that I need. I need one in that style because I keep my I.D./CC in it. If I didn't travel like this I would have gotten stuck in BFE a few years ago in the WINTER! aaaaugh!

Seems "Oh, I want to look good for the holidays" sounds cliche'ish to some but It's my 40th B'day and I want to go into it with style!
    I miss my former fit and strong self! I miss my 6 pack! I miss my stamina!
  • ashleymichelle06
    ashleymichelle06 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I rewarded myself with a pedicure for my 15 lbs lost. I will probably keep that up for ever 15 lbs lost.

When I reach my final goal weight of 140 lbs my father said he's buy me a new wardrobe.. He probably just said that because he doesn't think I will actually get there, but I will! (Of course I would spend reasonably lol)
    What is your current weight/height? My goal is to lose 80 more, I've lost 11 so far!
    I'm currently 5'5" and I also have about 80 lbs to lose till my final goal. I am just trying to take it one day at a time!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I used to have a reward system that involved food rewards. It worked great for me too. It was always something small like coffee cup cake with Nutella or a slice of pizza, etc.

Now my rewards are things like clothes, having my nails done and things like that. I don't really buy clothes though... I have a ton of friends that gained weight and can't fit into their smaller things so they tell me when I lose a certain amount they'll give me their closet basically. It's worked great because I'm so cheap and don't see the point in buying clothes when I'm just not going to fit into them in a month.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my goal ... I plan on going to Greece.... I'm so excited
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    when I hit 275, I am dying my hair :)
    *will be 37 pounds lost from highest*

at 100 pounds gone, I am getting a massage
    at goal , I am going to thrift stores and buying me a whole new wardrobe then go to stores I could never shop at and buy a few nice pieces ..lol
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Started working out, rewarded myself with new workout gear (shorts & sports bras)
    When I finish 30 Day Shred, I'll get an HRM (probably Polar FT4 but open to suggestions)
    If I workout consistently (not every day but close) for 90 days, I plan on getting a gym membership again

Oooooh, I really like these kind of rewards. :) My first goal is just to get under 200 lbs, which is only 3 lbs away but is taking for.ev.er. My first thought was something like treating myslf to the Cheesecake Factory, but that would probably just put me right back over 200 lbs. even it is only for a day or so, I don't want to go back over 200 once I go under it. So I might get myself a HRM. Maybe I'll do Cheesecake Factory once I get to 180 or somewhere safe from the dreaded 200 lbs mark.

And I have no idea what I will do when I hit my final goal. It's so far away, and I doubt I can afford a trip.
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    when I hit 40 lost that is my half way mark. One hour massage. bought running shoes last week out of necessity.
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    When I reach 160 (16 more pounds) I get a whole new wardrobe. If I reach 150, my husband promised me a Vegas trip! He said he would even my fly mom out here to babysit our kids when we went! (We are in Hawaii, she is in Washington)

I can't wait!!! I got a tattoo once I reached about 25 pounds just because I felt entitled lol
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm still deciding. But, for the moment it is this. When I hit 10 kilos (5 to go) I'll buy myself a pandora charm, 15 kilos is possibly another charm and when I get to my goal weight which will be 20 kilos lost all up, I'm going to try contact lenses lol. I've worn glasses since I was 21, and I think it's about time I tried something new. Mind you, the idea of contact lenses petrifies me, so that goal will be a work in progress!
  • A_Shannigans
    A_Shannigans Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a reward system for themselves when you reach certain goals...for example you lose 10lb (and you get a pedicure), 20lbs (a facial), and goal weight? C'mon and share them...

Mine is when I lose 20lbs I get a pair of Louboutin shoes and when I rech my goal weight I WILL be going on a cruise.... (I will look HOT in a bikini then...)

Share those rewards and goals with us...

I don't but that is such a great idea I think I will create one!
  • Eloira
    Eloira Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    For every kilogram I lose I put £10 into a kitty. I will use it to buy some new clothes when I reach my goal weight.

I also love this idea!! might start putting it into action :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!