Just getting started. :}

Options
Well today is only day two and I already noticed changes. Not in my weight of course but in my readiness to do this. I went shopping today and caught myself thinking twice about the things i was looking at. Also I have pretty much been majoring in couch potato status. Just this weekend I have gone swimming and taken my family on three different walks.. I am looking forward to this journey and welcome any advice along the way. I have about a 100 pounds to loose.

Replies

• montkaz
    montkaz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello. That was so encouraging. I have a 100lbs to loose myself. Keep up the good work.
  • rlee3787
    rlee3787 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up that great motivation!
  • Osanyin
    Osanyin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well, you've got a friend in me if you'd like one! Welcome to MFP. =]
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to be! Welcome.
  • TeachinNursin
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to lose and am already walking 3 miles 5 days a week with my cousin. I enjoy the walking but am not losing weight only maintaining my current weight. I am going to start using my fitness pal to monitor my eating habits and maybe then I can begin to lose weight. I have gained steadily since my hysterectomy last year and am not taking harmones. I would love some advice from someone who has been through this as well.
  • UZBGIRL
    UZBGIRL Posts: 35
    Options
    Good start! Keep it going. I am a very active person, work out 5 times at least per week. I tried kickboxing, gym and for the last two years i do Zumba and yoga. I joined MFP last month and lost 7 lbs. so far. This is a great place to loose weight or just maintain your health. Good luck! Feel free to add me.