....and yet another newbie! :)

Options
Hello everyone! What a fantastic site! Thanks Mike for creating it!!! I've been here for 5 days, and I am amazed at the tools that are offered to help those looking to get healthier! I am determined to shed 20 pounds by June, and then to continue to live with a healthier mindset, and MFP is just the accountability partner I need!! Thanks so much! :)

Replies

• natbo1
    natbo1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all

I found this site this morning and I am so happy to find an easy and helpful site. I was doing good a year ago on fitness and eating well, but then moved and the weight seemed to come back slowly but surely, so i found myself on the weight scales this morning which i never do, and there is was those numbers i didnt want to see, but it has given me a kick up the butt. hope to find some great friends along thies journey
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Welcome - It is a great site and you will definitely make some great friends along your journey. Good Luck!
    Drink your water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lrosas
    lrosas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I too am very happy to have stumbled upon this website. My goals are minimal compared to many - 15 lbs by April and to simply develop healthier habits overall! Best wishes for great success!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • helixdesigner
    Options
    I am a newbie. Joined Weight Watchers but it seems as though this site has more info on nutrition labels and eating out.
    Also i seem to be allowed more food counting calories instead of points.
    Has anyone found this to be true.