Beautiful clothes for you....

Options
bettersusan
bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
I have some GREAT women's clothing that are SIZE16 or X-LARGE that I can no longer wear. They are barely used and I'd like someone to get to enjoy them. I'm a size 12 (or 10) and a large or medium top now, and thought someone else could use my larger sizes on the way down. Many are from Christopher and Banks, all are name-brand of some kind. They are in new-looking condition and I know someone would probably look great in them. I'd like to get something for them so I can buy new smaller clothes, but I'll make you a good deal. I realize they will be transitional clothes for you too, on your weight-loss journey. They are nice casual or business casual types. I live in East Tennessee and I can send come pictures to you, if you like, if that works better. They are nice clothes and part of me is sad to see them go, but I don't plan to EVER go back there again and so I want to let someone else who has made it into regular sizes, enjoy them on THEIR way DOWN! :flowerforyou:

Susan

254666.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• vanillagirl18
    Options
    hello..... I am interested. Woudl you be willing to ship - if I pay for the shipping?