Bands you hate that everyone else seems to love..

Options
missworld95
missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
For me it has to be the Foo Fighters. I mean, I gave a lot of their albums a few tries but they all sound the same, so...

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Coldplay.
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    don't remember the name of the band but HATE the song, "We are Young". It is on the radio all the time and I can't stand it!!
  • h2oophelia
    Options
    Journey.
  • missworld95
    Options
    I hate Journey, too... and Aerosmith. And Guns N' Roses.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Green Day
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    AC/DC. Nails on a freaking chalkboard. And my husband loves them. Uhhhh.
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    Options
    Coldplay ... THE WORST
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Green Day, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Black Eyes Peas, No Doubt, System Of A Down, Linkin Park, Panic At The Disco, Dashboard Confessional, Modest Mouse, Brand New, Remy Zero, Nicky Minaj, Katy Perry, Tori Amos, AC DC, Led Zepplin, The Doors, The Beatles, Coldyplay, Madonna, Celine Dion, Christina Aquilera. Fall Out Boy, Clay Aiken, Jennifer Lopez, (but LOVE everything about her, just hate her singing). Marc Anthony, Dave Matthews, Matchbox 20, Rob Thomas, Kayne West, Usher, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Duffy, Adele with a passion lol. To make it easier for you, just assume that I hate all bands that are played in the Billboard Top 100 minus John Mayer and Justin Timberlake :blushing: I could sit here for months and months filling up pages but won't waste your time or mine. :laugh:
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    Does it have to be a band !! ?? :/ . Because i really want to say Justin Beiber :happy:
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Nickleback. Theory of a Dead man.
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    Its not really the band but Poison's "Every rose has it's thorn" drives me CRAZY!!!

Also that song "Groove is in the heart" and cannot forget the 4 Non-Blonde song "I said Hey...WHATS GOING ON?"

I'm pissed off just thinking about it. :explode:
  • missworld95
    Options

I really don't think those would be bands that everybody loves.... especially Nickleback
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I hate Journey.

you should be shot:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (joke)
  • missworld95
    Options
    Green Day, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Black Eyes Peas, No Doubt, System Of A Down, Linkin Park, Panic At The Disco, Dashboard Confessional, Modest Mouse, Brand New, Remy Zero, Nicky Minaj, Katy Perry, Tori Amos, AC DC, Led Zepplin, The Doors, The Beatles, Coldyplay, Madonna, Celine Dion, Christina Aquilera. Fall Out Boy, Clay Aiken, Jennifer Lopez, (but LOVE everything about her, just hate her singing). Marc Anthony, Dave Matthews, Matchbox 20, Rob Thomas, Kayne West, Usher, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Duffy, Adele with a passion lol. To make it easier for you, just assume that I hate all bands that are played in the Billboard Top 100 minus John Mayer and Justin Timberlake :blushing: I could sit here for months and months filling up pages but won't waste your time or mine. :laugh:

Well then, what do you like?
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Its not really the band but Poison's "Every rose has it's thorn" drives me CRAZY!!!

Also that song "Groove is in the heart" and cannot forget the 4 Non-Blonde song "I said Hey...WHATS GOING ON?"

I'm pissed off just thinking about it. :explode:

"Groove Is In The Heart = Dee Lite who I love actually.

"I'm pissed off just thinking about it. :explode:" <=== hilarious :D
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    NSYNC, SPICE GIRLS, MILLI VANILLI:noway: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

I agree with every band but Nirvana and System of a Down.
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Def leopard, Brian Adams, the scorpions
    They still play this crap on the radio stations where I live.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    If you turn on the radio and hear it I probably can't tolerate it. When they perfected auto tune music went to ****. Most of it anyway.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I really don't think those would be bands that everybody loves.... especially Nickleback

You would be surprised... where I live... EVERYONE loves them.. Especially Nickleback. Not kidding they sell out every time they come to the city I am in.