Bands you hate that everyone else seems to love..

Options

Replies

• Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I hate most mainstream teen stuff (although I'm a teen myself) Like justin bieber, nicki manaj (she SCARES me), all the rappers except Eminem..
    I seem to end up liking what everyone doesn't. I like nickelback, system of a down, linkin park, evanescence, shinedown etc. Most of all I love kpop, and people here are just too narrow minded to appreciate that.

Correction: here as in where I live not MFP :P
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    The Beatles.

Sue me.
  • Louiyen
    Louiyen Posts: 69
    Options
    bob marley
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    ACDC.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    don't remember the name of the band but HATE the song, "We are Young". It is on the radio all the time and I can't stand it!!

I hate this song more than words can say.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    don't remember the name of the band but HATE the song, "We are Young". It is on the radio all the time and I can't stand it!!

Damn you, this song is stuck in my head now.

Every time I read this I start singing Pat Benetar's Battlefield dammit and now its stuck in my head haha, "We are young. Heartache to heartache we stand, no promises no demands...." Make it go away lol. I do like her though, just hate when a damn song is stuck in my head.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Nirvana here also. Ugh.

That's my pick as well. So over rated. Didn't like them when they came out, and still don't like them. I will change the radio when they come on.

Honestly, there are few bands/artists I would say I hate. It always tends to be specific songs I hate. I listen to almost anything.
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    * deleted comment for being WAY wrong.
  • Jeremy_
    Jeremy_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The Cure.

And Pet Shop Boys.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Not a band but I DESPISE Pitbull the "rapper".

:sick:
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The Beatles
  • Anastasia_97
    Options
    One Direction... I don't hate the guys but their music is plain bad. I also dislike Justin Bieber and any pop idol of nowadays.
    But i hate to dislike so take a list of what I like:

I adore Guns n Roses,Foo Fighters,Aerosmith,Nirvana,ACDC,Alice In Chains,Soundgarden,HIM,Metallica,U2 and Pink Floyd.
    But my top 2 bands are Pearl Jam and System of a Down.. Seriously I can't understand anyone who hates those 2 bands. Both are simple perfection. Especially Eddie Vedder and Serj Tankian.. Both have the voice of an angel!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options

I hate this song more than words can say.

The band is Hollywood Undead. It is their worst song and is incredibly lame. They actually have some great tracks and are cool guys (partied with them in SF once).

no we're referring to the band who calls themselves "Fun"
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    The band is Hollywood Undead. It is their worst song and is incredibly lame. They actually have some great tracks and are cool guys (partied with them in SF once).

no we're referring to the band who calls themselves "Fun"

OH! The song I mention gets a ton of airplay here and bugs the S out of me. But yeah, that one is worse.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Gotye
    That ****ty song always on the radio every 3 seconds. :grumble:
  • candiliza
    Options
    How can anyone hate the doors O.o?

I also can't stand No Doubt, Maroon 5, Linkin Park got lame really quickly.

I love Framing Hanley.
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    Is the band called Los Del Trios? Ya know the song "Macarena"? Yeah I effing hate that song. I lived in switzerland next to a club and they had that on every hour from 9pm to 4am. And I am talking every single day for 4 straight months. Until I called the airline and threatened to swim back home to the states!!!

That song makes me want to punch puppies and kick babies. Seriously though...it is the worst song ever. Therefor making the band the worst band on the planet.

I also got stuck listening to David Hasslehoff along with yodeling. Yeah I am not a fan of Switzerland.

:sad: :huh: :devil: :indifferent: :angry: :explode: :mad: :embarassed: :ohwell: :noway:
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Not so much bands, but I HATE Rhianna, her voice is like nails on chalk board, Pitbull (Mommy got an *kitten* like a monkey with a donkey look like king kong) need I say more, Lil Wayne, Britney Spears, Maroon 5, Selena Gomez, basically any new rap and pop suckkkkk!
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    The Cure.

And Pet Shop Boys.

Omg, PET SHOP BOYS make me want to gouge my eyes out, that West End Girls song is just completely TERRIBLE!!!
  • JaseyMakesHerMove
    Options
    When I hear that Daughtry guy on the radio I just want to cry 'cuz it's so bad.
    Also, I could never get into Pink Floyd, Maroon 5, or U2 (much to my mother's dismay...). And the Black Eyed Peas need to go...like...far, far away.