Bands you hate that everyone else seems to love..

Options

Replies

• Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Coldplay hands down. I don't get it!

The worst song ever though is that "Had A Bad Day" song (I know a solo singer sings it but I can't stand that song!). Yes, I had a bad day because I hear that damn song 900 times a day everywhere I go!
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Adele, One Direction, Beyonce.
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Manic Street Preachers
  • WarningBell
    Options
    The Police.. aghhhh x_x
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with foo fighters! Them and U2!
  • queenjme
    queenjme Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    one direction

and the chic that sings that song "call me maybe" urgh its everywhere
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with foo fighters! Them and U2!
    Dave Ghrol should of never started signing and stuck with playing the drums.
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    Papa Roach, Nickelback, ANY AUTO-TUNE, KISS, Meatloaf
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    The Black Eyed Peas...they have the dumbest lyrics in the history of the world and the tour bus should be extra short if you know what I mean.
    Kid Rock is a close second. If every song is a direct copy off someone else...its not a homage.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Metallica sucks, If any of their songs come on the radio, I change the channel period. If my wife or kids are in the car they get pissed because they like them. I tell them tough shyte, lol. Dont care for the Doors, or the Beatles.
  • dougt333
    Options
    Metallica sucks, If any of their songs come on the radio, I change the channel period. If my wife or kids are in the car they get pissed because they like them. I tell them tough shyte, lol. Dont care for the Doors, or the Beatles.

You know what's worse than Metallica, That stupid Kid Rock song featuring Metallica.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Coldplay.

Same here!
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I agree with Foo FIghters... Coldplay... Whoever sings that goddamn Call Me Maybe song UGH!!
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options

You know what's worse than Metallica, That stupid Kid Rock song featuring Metallica.

haha THIS!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I can top you ALL - I hate Bruce Springsteen! Maybe I shouldn't say that - I might get kicked out of the country!!

I can't stand him either. His incessant whining drives me crazy!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything that gets played on the radio EVER. *shudder*
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    not so much a band, but ADELE is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The problem for me with Nirvana is not that they suck (actually I own most of the albums on vinyl), but because every 14 year old girl likes Kurt Cobain because he killed himself. They're one of those bands that anyone can listen to because apparently you're cool if you listen to Nirvana. Just like The Beatles and The Doors. I think Pink Floyd too (which is another band I hate, probably because I listened to them too much).

I mean you are not a special snowflake because you sort of listen to those bands.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    cannot forget the 4 Non-Blonde song "I said Hey...WHATS GOING ON?"

I'm pissed off just thinking about it. :explode:

HAHAHAHAH! I feel ya.
  • dougt333
    Options
    The problem for me with Nirvana is not that they suck (actually I own most of the albums on vinyl), but because every 14 year old girl likes Kurt Cobain because he killed himself. They're one of those bands that anyone can listen to because apparently you're cool if you listen to Nirvana. Just like The Beatles and The Doors. I think Pink Floyd too (which is another band I hate, probably because I listened to them too much).

I mean you are not a special snowflake because you sort of listen to those bands.

agreed. I'll admit that I hate Nirvana simply because of the other people I know that love them so much. (wristcutting types.) The vintage craze going on right now is making everyone claim to be a fan of The Doors, The Who, Pink Floyd, etc. It really takes all the flavor out of the music.