Let's be friends! Trying to lose the last 10-15 lbs

Options
22 year old female, 5'4", looking to lose the last 10-15 pounds!

Finished the first round of Insanity on my own (started @ 155lb) but now that I'm starting the second round, it is becoming more and more difficult to press play!

Support, call outs, motivation are all welcome. Let's be friends! Keep me on track of my daily logs. I'll add you if you want me to :)

Replies

• Lynwilli
    Lynwilli Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm also 5'4'' and I have 10 more pounds too!
  • yoobie
    yoobie Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome! I added you :)
  • katieandstuart
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and down to my final 13lb...it just won't shift!!
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6" currently at 128lbs. trying to lose 8-10. i'll add you! thanks!
  • flynnfinn
    Options
    p.s. i'm from los angeles too!! but now i live in switzerland (hubby is swiss). but i am a true cali girl at heart. luckily for me, i'm in LA 4x a year!!
  • yoobie
    Options
    p.s. i'm from los angeles too!! but now i live in switzerland (hubby is swiss). but i am a true cali girl at heart. luckily for me, i'm in LA 4x a year!!

Wooo!! LA ftw :) It is soo hot right now though... HAHA I just looked up the weather and it is actually 90's... Which I'm sure all other areas are scoffing at... But it's considered hot here! I want to dieeee.
  • yoobie
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and down to my final 13lb...it just won't shift!!

We can do it!!!!
  • flynnfinn
    Options

Wooo!! LA ftw :) It is soo hot right now though... HAHA I just looked up the weather and it is actually 90's... Which I'm sure all other areas are scoffing at... But it's considered hot here! I want to dieeee.

my parents live in near disneyland and they say it's hot. my sister lives in phoenix and she wears it's like hell (temps well over 110F). here in switzerland it's in the high 80's with 85% humidity! i can take the heat but this humidity is ridiculous!

anyway, yeah...go LA! i told myself that if i move the scale towards the right direction by christmas, i am going to beverly hills and buying myself a handbag at the tom ford store. so that is my motivation! hahaha!! but definitely...we can do this!
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'5 and have 10lbs to loose, feel free to add me :)
  • BrittanyLail
    BrittanyLail Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I"m 6 feet with 10 lbs to go.... week three of insanity for me!! :)
  • yoobie
    Options
    I"m 6 feet with 10 lbs to go.... week three of insanity for me!! :)

woo!! I'm about to start week 3, is that where you are too? Or are you 1 week ahead of me and about to start week 4?? I swear this week I was set on not doing the workout but then last minute decided to do it so I've been working out really late lol.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    i have a few more pounds to go also. Add me if you like!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I have one more week of Insanity, then I'm gonna start a second round as well! Hoping to lose another 10 or so lbs :)
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Vanessa and I have 7-9 more lbs to lose ever since I've lost 50lbs in June it's been hard to get the last 9 lbs to come off : ( I'm 5ft 6 in
    CW -132lb
    GW -125lb
    UGW-123lb

Feel free to add me ! We can motivate each other
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    hey hi! That's totally me too! Adding tou!
  • wisters
    wisters Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 13 to go! (33 gone so far) need help getting to and staying at the end
  • stalyn151
    stalyn151 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A lot of people on here seem to do the insanity workout...how is it?!?! I've heard what everyone else has, that it's insane and you basically can't walk around because you're so stiff lol. Are people that are doing it just toning up with it...or using it as a weightloss tool? I thought of doing it but thought it would be better if I waited to shed some weight...inputs are appreciated!!!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm happy I found this board! I'm in the same boat -I'm 23 years old, 5'3" and lookin to lose those last 10 pounds as well. Would really appreciate your support - and I can motivate you too! Feel free to add me :) we can do it!
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi....I'm 5'2"....and trying to lose my final 10-15 as well!......hopefully we can keep each other accountable and share idea's......it definitely slows down and gets harder the closer we get!:flowerforyou:
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A lot of people on here seem to do the insanity workout...how is it?!?! I've heard what everyone else has, that it's insane and you basically can't walk around because you're so stiff lol. Are people that are doing it just toning up with it...or using it as a weightloss tool? I thought of doing it but thought it would be better if I waited to shed some weight...inputs are appreciated!!!

I've done P90S, Crossfit, Chelean Extreme, Jillian.....and insanity....... I HATED every minute of insanity. and only lost 3-5 lbs doing it. It's all aerobic and doesn't incorporate any weights into it. My favorite by fat is from beachbodies.com "Chalean Extreme". It includees 3 days of weights (with dumb-bells) and 3 days of aerobics/yoga/abs.....boy did my body change with that:) Good luck to you!