Vegetarian. Positive. Spiritual. Natural. Looking 4 friends

I have been on my fitness pal about three months and I haven't really gotten involved with the community aspect of the site but I havn't had the success I'd like so I figured I'd reach out. I'm looking to loose about 25-40 lbs but more than the number I'm looking to really get in awesome, healthy, sexy shape and it'd be great to have buddies along the way.

I don't like to label myself but for the sake of introducing myself I am mostly vegetarian--meaning I eat vegetarian/vegan about 98% of the time and occationally I have a piece of wild salmon if I feel moved. I do like cheese and a good omelette but I try to limit that. I think if I could find some satisfying breakfast ideas I'd be over the eggs part very quickly.

Anyway, enough for now...if you've got some great recipes or are interested in finding them with friends...let me know.

Replies

• MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Hi! Okay, so I'm a little rough around the edges but have a wonderful friend base. I am happy. That comes 1st. I eat everything except fish just so you know. Been on here since Jan. 2011. I've only lost 18 lbs. but have lost about 25 inches. I was slow to friend people. Not because I'm unfriendly but because I'm picky. I get rid of people who don't talk to me or comment because I am all about support. I will get to know you if you accept. Read my profile...
  • turquoise3
    turquoise3 Posts: 79 Member
    I have been on my fitness pal about three months and I haven't really gotten involved with the community aspect of the site but I havn't had the success I'd like so I figured I'd reach out. I'm looking to loose about 25-40 lbs but more than the number I'm looking to really get in awesome, healthy, sexy shape and it'd be great to have buddies along the way.

I don't like to label myself but for the sake of introducing myself I am mostly vegetarian--meaning I eat vegetarian/vegan about 98% of the time and occationally I have a piece of wild salmon if I feel moved. I do like cheese and a good omelette but I try to limit that. I think if I could find some satisfying breakfast ideas I'd be over the eggs part very quickly.

Anyway, enough for now...if you've got some great recipes or are interested in finding them with friends...let me know.

You seem like someone i would enjoy being friends with :) Adding you!
  • Super_Cee
    Super_Cee Posts: 12 Member
    Hi. I joined MFP over a month ago, but haven't introduced myself yet. Shy and picky! I like positivity and I've been veggie for over 20 years. 'Fraid no earth-shattering new breakfast recipes from me - I tend to skip breakfast (I know, I know!).
    Sorry you've not yet achieved success, but you will. How do you intend to get there?