not really a newbie

Options
jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
ok so havent been here in awhile (like the new set up mike) i have officially gained back 25 of the 64 pounds i had lost... i try to blame the meds i was on in the summer and the car accident i was in, in september but in reality thats crap... i have gained it back because im eating too much ... yeah i cant really work out (except phisio) but sitll i could have managed it if i had really wanted to... sooooo i am back here, months later trying it again :)

Replies

• madameT76
    madameT76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm back after being away for 2 years. You made a first step by returning to the site, take it one day at a time thats what I am doing. Best of luck on your journey to recovery.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've gained back about 15 lbs since the week before Thanksgiving. LOTS of poor choices! And the funny thing is that I KNEW they were poor at the time.

Oh well! We're here now - welcome back!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,004 Member
    Options
    Jackeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happydance-2.gif

If you did it once, you know you can do it again! Welcome back.
  • jackeh
    Options
    wow its amazing to see a lot of the old MFP peeps are still here!!!! im a little more excited now lol... and thanks for the welcome back guys :)
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I remember you! Not sure if you'd remember me though. :laugh:

I'm glad you made it back here. You'll be where you were before in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    Options
    uh yeah! of course i remember you lol
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, welcome back, w-e-l-c-o----m-e- back! ( remember Welcome Back Kotter???) Sung just for you, badly and off key in my usual style. (Yep, I'm back as well, and yep, ate too much moved too little. At least I know where I need to be this time.)
    Ezzie
  • jackeh
    Options
    *hugs* Ezzie!! we can do this :)
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Jackeh!!! Woot!

I'm "back", too. Lost 50...gained back...*cough*mumblessomethingshewon'tadmittoherself*cough* a few. Stress eating/holiday eating got the best of me!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Hey Jackeh! I'm back too! Gained weight over the holidays, and now back on track.
    You can do it girl!
  • jackeh
    Options
    i guess its a good time to come back... seems all my old MFP family is back :)
  • TexasBuckeye
    Options
    Hey Jackeh! Know how you feel. I'm back too. Luckily I only gained back 10lbs. Here to finish what I started the first time. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am back too. I don't want to confess to how much weight I've gained (18lbs) :embarassed: but I know this works so I am gonna stick to it. Good luck to you all.