Thanksgiving Challenge - Fitness Check in ~November 8

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Hope everyone is exercising hard to gear up for the weekend!

Yesterday, I drug a friend to the greenbelt. We walked for about an hour, and there were a few hills. I was worried that it wouldn't burn enough calories, so I walked for another 20 minutes at home and did some yoga. I would have been ok though.

I have a rule: When going to a 4 or 5 star restaurant, you have dessert:wink: , (although it can be shared, you never, never, never waste calories on anything but the best dessert). Tomorrow, I am going to one of the best restaurants in town. I'm already talking myself into burning 600 or 700 (my normal is 400-500) and having a light lunch.

Today is intervals on the treadmill.

Remember, exercise makes you feel better.

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is exercising hard to gear up for the weekend!

Yesterday, I drug a friend to the greenbelt. We walked for about an hour, and there were a few hills. I was worried that it wouldn't burn enough calories, so I walked for another 20 minutes at home and did some yoga. I would have been ok though.

I have a rule: When going to a 4 or 5 star restaurant, you have dessert:wink: , (although it can be shared, you never, never, never waste calories on anything but the best dessert). Tomorrow, I am going to one of the best restaurants in town. I'm already talking myself into burning 600 or 700 (my normal is 400-500) and having a light lunch.

Today is intervals on the treadmill.

Remember, exercise makes you feel better.
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary! Thanks for the posting today. I went to the gym this morning and did a 1 hr spinning class and then a 40 minute strength training session. I'm planning on taking my dog for a nice 20 minute walk later, too. After my 3 day binge, today is my second day back on track and I'm feeling lots better.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Haven't done a single thing today. Not a darn tootin' single thing. Even the house looks... well.
    But I will, and just to make sure - I will burn off at least my 250 calories today.... somehow.
    It's now in print and I have to do it!
  • mamatusa
    Options
    My alarm didn't go off this morning, so no workout for me on Thursday. :o( Actually, I use my phone for my alarm, and when it went off, instead of hitting "Snooze" like I usually do, I turned my phone completely off! I must of really been out of it yesterday.:ohwell:

mamatusa