Lost a lot of friends while on vacation, would love more!

Options
Dtho5159
Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
Ive been a member here almost 2 years, although I didn't really do anything until early 2011. Anywho, I had lost 62lb and due to stupidity, gained a bunch back. Im not perfect :blushing: For the first 2 weeks of July, my family and I took a 2 week vacation to our hometown in Massachusetts. We had no internet and no cell service so I was unable to log into MFP. I lost about 30 friends due to my 2 week absence. I would love to have some friends that are supportive but understand if things happen. I mentioned my vacation several times before we left and still lost lots of people because I wasn't "committed' from not logging in. Anywho, Ive still got a little over 100lb to lose. I do eat everything in moderation, I don't cut out anything completely. Im looking to add any and everyone. I had my best luck on here having support from others and knowing I can do it.

Replies

• wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hey no one is perfect, if we were, we wouldnt be here. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    She is a great friend, add her :smile:
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    hi your right nobodys perfect,i log everyday or try too anyways add me if you like :)
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wouldnt think I'd lose friends over not logging in everyday. Not everyone CAN log in EVERY day, things happen geesh. Add me if you like.
  • oregongal77
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Sometimes I'm super active and supportive. Sometimes I'm completely MIA. Just depends. However, I am not a deleter. Life happens. The journey is about so much more than did I log on and make comments on here every day? Feel free to add me. =)
  • Ajmead
    Ajmead Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me x
  • squires03071986
    squires03071986 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • Dtho5159
    Options
    She is a great friend, add her :smile:

Aww :blushing: :heart: :heart:
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    That's a bummer that you lost some friends b/c you were very, very clear for several days in a row that you wouldn't be able to log on vacation. Glad you're back, though! :)
  • Dtho5159
    Options
    That's a bummer that you lost some friends b/c you were very, very clear for several days in a row that you wouldn't be able to log on vacation. Glad you're back, though! :)

Yeah, i had hoped that people would care or pay attention. I came home to several PMs saying "sorry you couldn't be active, 2 weeks is a lot of time to not log in" and they'd unfriend me lol.
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hmm, well that sucks. If you don't have reception you don't have reception. I have lost 39lbs so far, I log on almost everyday. I have loved the support I have recieved from my MFP friends. And I'm here for ya. :) Plus I also have about 100 more lbs to loose. So we have some pretty similar goals. :bigsmile: Feel free to add me! That extends to anyone here who needs a friend!
  • Dtho5159
    Options
    Hmm, well that sucks. If you don't have reception you don't have reception. I have lost 39lbs so far, I log on almost everyday. I have loved the support I have recieved from my MFP friends. And I'm here for ya. :) Plus I also have about 100 more lbs to loose. So we have some pretty similar goals. :bigsmile: Feel free to add me! That extends to anyone here who needs a friend!

Well yeah an I even posted on my page every day for nearly 2 weeks saying it. We knew we wouldn't have service and they never heard of wireless before lol. I would understand if i just up and disappeared but I gave plenty of notice and Im sorry but Im allowed a vacation once in 4 years lol. I just guess it bothered me that so many people didn't care, some I idolized as motivators.
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for supportive friends :) Add me.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm not observant or caring enough to delete people if they don't log in, but i might nudge them if i keep being told they've not logged on. I am caring enough to comment occasionally on a successful workout though!
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I left mfp from laziness and gained 30 pounds back and serious now add me if you would like.