45 lbs gone!

Options
I've been dieting and working out since March 18 (had my last hoo-rah with a few pints of Guiness and Ruebens) and as of today I am down 45lbs! I feel like I have a new lease on life. I have more energy and honestly i'm generally a nicer person these days!

My starting weight was 275 (gross) i'm about 5'10 and I played sports all in high school and college and had tons of muscle. Well we all know what happens when you stop working out...I put on about 100lbs.

I work out every morning for an hour and a do a boot camp after work a few times a week and 5 months later i'm down to 229.

My goal weight is 175 and that would make me "high school skinny" I know i'm dedicated enough to get there and I am so greatful for all the support and love from the MFP family!!!

One pound at a time!!

Replies

• scorl
    scorl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    45 is epic, nicely done. That absolutely deserved a celebration. :)
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    your progress is amazing and the results really show! keep up the good work!
  • skschuler
    skschuler Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    45lbs since March? Awesome job!
  • mcgui016
    mcgui016 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you all! Dieting and working out is truly like having a job- but seeing results make it worth it!
  • adila1979
    Options
    Congratulations! You seem so dedicated and driven! So inspiring :)
  • JanessaGregory
    JanessaGregory Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi my name is janessa .. that is so awesome 45lbs.. i myself have lost a total of 40 lbs in 9 weeks thanks to changing my diet and exercise. i also use ace. i love ace .. i have more energy and it helps curb my appetite. i getting my life back one day at a time.
  • Myosha86
    Myosha86 Posts: 46
    Options
    Awesomeness !!! Keep it the great work !
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success-- WHICH IS PRETTY MAJOR BY THE WAY-- HELLO!!!!
    Awesome---
    and thanks too for stating that it is like a job... that took a lot of effort to accomplish that....
    that's key to remember... absolutely.

Thanks again.... great you acknowledged your huge accomplishment!
  • sark1971
    sark1971 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • joypaul214
    Options
    Wonderful!!! Amazing!!! Inspiring!! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!