Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting P90X2 Aug 13 - anyone care to join me?

This will be my first round of X2, so I have no idea on what to expect...

Replies

• SteveCabral94
    SteveCabral94 Posts: 73 Member
    I'm starting the 11th I'll go along for the ride.
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    I'm doing the originial P90X - almost done with week 2. What is the difference between the two?
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    I don't know yet - but let's join up.
  • I'm starting my first round on Aug. 20th! Sent you a friend request!
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    OP & all doing X2, it is a really great program. But don't get disheartened if you have done P90X before, they are totally different. X2 is more Total Body & emphasises core a lot, X had very specific days & more intensity. X2 is still fun though but way more "corporate" sadly :(

Russ
  • JDuffy86
    JDuffy86 Posts: 3 Member
    I love it!!! I go walking and p90x very motivating
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    I started P90X on 8/10. I'd love to have a buddy!!!
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    I started the p90x on the 6th! I'll add you now.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    I completed a round of X2 .... I HATED it at first but it grew on me! Now I LOVE it! It's all about balance and core! Keep at it and you will get great results! I would be more than happy to have you as a friend for support. I am hit and miss with X2 these days simply because I am training for tough mudder and a tri.... so I am not consistent. I do it when I have a cross training day.
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    I did the first month and then fell off the wagon. Did 2 rounds of P90X before and was very consistent. Like Josee said, I didn't really enjoy it, it was awkward and I didn't feel like I was getting as much of a workout as P90X.

I have warrior dash coming up, so I will be focusing more on running next couple of days, but I will join you August 20th on. This time I am going for the Gold!
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Good to hear - I look forward to following the program very closely - and seeing the results!