70 Lbs Gone!

Options
I never thought I would be able to post something like this! It happens to other people, not me. It all started with a weight loss competition in our office (which I've entered before and loss). I weighed in at the beginning of that competition at 250 lbs with my 44" waist pants starting to get tight. Today I weight 180 lbs and my waist is 35.5"

I'd add a before and after pic but I can't seem to find a way to do that.

Replies

• mirandamayhem
    Options
    Amazing! Well done you!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congrats to a healthier you!!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    No real need for b/a pics. We'll take your word for it. That is an amazing success story! Good for you!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on a job well done. I was going to post your pic for you but it is too wide for MFP. You can slice it into two pics or resize it to get it to fit.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • ruslbus
    ruslbus Posts: 3
    Options
    I saw the pic on there for a second. How did you do that? Where did you find it at?
  • joanie511
    Options
    YAY!!! Good Job!!:smile:
  • BenKnowsFitness
    Options
    I saw the pic on there for a second. How did you do that? Where did you find it at?

to see how it works just hit the quote button on this message. you'll see your link between some IMG letters and brackets. those IMG things tell mfp to post the picture from you link. just put whatever link you want between the IMG things and put that in the body of your post. if you need more help just let me know

ComparisonPics.jpg
  • ruslbus
    ruslbus Posts: 3
    Options
    /
  • BenKnowsFitness
    Options
    common mfp peeps...ruslbus has worked hard and done well. give him some props.... ruslbus, you look great and you are an inspiration to others.
  • tad10301030
    tad10301030 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look great, and younger! Keep up the good work!!:drinker: :
  • nevismommy
    nevismommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats, cousin! You are an inspiration to me!
  • Daxxes
    Daxxes Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Great job ... you look terrific. :flowerforyou:
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. Your determination is inspiring.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Wow - great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!