I'm looking for friends for this journey

Options
Hi I live in SA Texas and I start my journey a week ago ...but I think that I really, really need more motivation from other member that have the similar goals..:laugh: :smile: please help me be motivate and stronger ,I want to loose 25 pounds for december 24 ..Can you help me?

Replies

• wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey!
  • Tickarik
    Options
    I'm sure you can do it, just keep your goal in mind and don't let anyone or anything get in your way. You control who you are and you can be what you want to be. Just keep your head up, keep your goal focused and believe in yourself
  • LoriWilkinson548
    Options
    I am sending you a friend request. I am in Killeen, Texas. I have been on the site 25 days and findmost people to be very supportive and encouraging.
  • judysellsnaples
    Options
    For me? The best thing I did was get on this site. Tracking everything I put in my mouth for the day keeps me in check——-no cheating what so ever! It gives me an accurate account of what I am and am not doing……. Now I did the banana thing that is showing up on the right. I didn’t order the cook books at the end……. now I have to figure out how to get BACK to the site to do my metabolism checker. I am 58 so it does slow down!

Good luck and just put in your foods religiously into the app on your phone or on here and then partner up with someone else with the app and share diarys
  • snyder0119
    snyder0119 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Maryland! I am also new to MFP. My goal is to loose 20lbs by end of December, so we have similar goals it seems! I too could use the motivation and support, so please feel free to reach out to me anytime! You CAN do it...the first step is always the hardest. Maybe we can "check in" with each other and share successes and obstacles once a week? Best of luck to you on your journey!-Laney
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome!! Also have about 25-ish pounds to go. I'm on every day. Sending FR...the more support the better!
  • Jonesz21
    Options
    Welcome I've just started my journey today :o) so good luck :happy:
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! :)
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been doing this for about two weeks now. You can do this!! Feel free to add me if you'd like. Support is very important!!
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    You can so do this and we can so help. Please feel free to add me. This is the best site ever with lots of support & people sharing in the same struggles. We can help each other, that's what we do!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • Ninalinda2012
    Options
    Welcome! and you can add me!
  • germangirl2007
    germangirl2007 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, and am also looking to lose 25-30 lbs. Feel free to add me! It always helps to have friends along the way. :)
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    welcome aboard! Feel free to add me!
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am also new and would love to be your friend! :)
  • pipdov
    pipdov Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everyone i am not new here but it would be nice to have some friends online for extra encouragement!!
  • ichosehealth
    ichosehealth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I just joined today. I am looking forward to being part of this motivating community.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. It may be fate, that we started around the same time and it would be so nice to be able to provide regular support to each other now and throughout our journey.
    ; ):smile:
  • pozzicb01
    pozzicb01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome, ill add you as a friend. I just got back on board. We need all the support and encouragement we can get.