Time to get serious

Options
Hey everyone,

So i'm starting my weight loss journey again. I've never been super slim but over the past couple of year the weight has slowly started to creep up and before i released i'm 2 stone heavier.

So the time has come to get serious and get rid of this weight, its starting to hold me back and prevent me doing things.

My fitbit is bought and my gym membership is due to start next month, its a brand new gym near where i work so its not open yet, so i;m planning on maybe doing a bit more walking till it does.

Anyway, i'm off to have a look around,

looking forward to meeting a few of you

Replies

• ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Very good luck to you! :)
  • snyder0119
    snyder0119 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey! I too am getting serious! I look forward to your success stories!
  • snyder0119
    snyder0119 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello al! I'm try MFP out again after getting discouraged with Weight Watchers. I need a lifestyle change. I'm excited but nervous! The setbacks are always disappointing, even if you try to prepare yourself for them. Those set backs (ie: weight gain) are my achilles tendon..ggrrr! I hope to make some new friends on this new journey! I LOVE friendly competition and honesty, even if it hurts! "In order to get where we've never been, we must do things we never done before."
  • BuzzyLizzy77
    BuzzyLizzy77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i'm pretty new to this and loving this site and app. Finding it easy to do and slowly loosing weight, generally 1lb a week but its all going to add up to the 4 stone I have to loose. I go to the gym at my local sports centre and have had a programme done for me by one of the instructors, sometimes I dont mind being told what to do!

Good luck, stick in and enjoy the journey :)
  • kelpud
    kelpud Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I've installed the app and i'm all ready to go!