Getting stuck

Options
I always seem to get stuck around 209 and give up gain a few back, try again and stuck at 209 again over and over... I can't figure out how to break it.. Any suggestions?

Replies

• phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I plateaued for a month at 195. It was so frustrating. I was doing everything I was supposed to with diet and exercise. I just switched up exercise types for a bit. My body had gotten used to the walking and jogging and the one workout I liked doing. So, the short answer is change your exercise routine by doing a different activity or by adding small weights (two to three pounds) to what you are already doing.

Some people suggest cutting just 10 extra calories out (less creamer in your am coffee, one less packet of crystal light, etc.) so your body will start losing again. I haven't tried that yet, because just changing the exercise has worked for me. :) Good luck! Keep at it and don't get discouraged. You can do this! (If I can, you definitely can!)
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I agree--Changing it up worked for me too.
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Please don't stress over the number 209 - JUST DON'T GIVE UP. I'm stuck at 178 (6 weeks) and I am changing things up a bit, but I won't quit. I need this just for me :flowerforyou: