Hi! Starting today!

Options
I just signed up today and so far I love the site! I'm a teacher who is getting married in the next year so I'm really motivated to get fit and lose the weight I've been carrying around the last 3 years. :-)

Replies

• ellegee2710
    Options
    hey good luck i just joined too hopefully get rid of all this excess weight or at least some of it in time for summer x
  • MulattoFox
    Options
    Willkommen! You'll love this thing. It really keeps you aware of what's coming in.. I used to be an avid "mindless TV eater". Love love love, this site!!. Really keeps you aware of your intake.

Congratulations on your engagement. I know you'll be stunning on you're wedding day. Just stick to your guns. Easy Peasy! :happy:
  • bethie0828
    bethie0828 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started on Monday and am quickly becoming an addict. (It is the facebook for weightloss and support!) My sister in law and her neighbor joined this week as well. We like the ease of use and the guesswork it takes out of everything. Good luck!
  • pdx2010
    Options
    I can see how it might even be more fun than FB with the chit chat section!
  • siobhannestor
    Options
    Hi pdx2010. I'm new here, too. Getting married in a year (although we're planning to elope - at 50+ a big wedding just seems like too much, LOL). In any case, thought I'd drop by and say hello! P.S., love your avatar. :happy:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey ......oh and congrats on your upcoming wedding