Newcomer needs some friends :)

Options
I am new to this site but my sisters have been using it for quite some time. I was initially reluctant to use it because I've done the "count points" or "count calories" before and honestly it was hard to keep track of it all. But MFP is great and so easy to use. So far it's really brought some attention to some things I would think are "healthy" that may not be the right choices for me.

I'm a mom of back-to-back boys, a 17month old and a 4 month old. I've struggled my entire life with my weight... up down, up down, repeat. I've been the skinny girl and I've been the fat girl. Really I would like to be healthy, active, and teach the same things to my boys. I enjoy sports and the outdoors as much as I can. My hubby and I own 2 businesses (woodworking and a thrift shop) and sometimes it's quite overwhelming.

Anyways I'm done babbling here. Really looking for some friends that are positive and encouraging. I intend to login everyday and encourage others as well. I consider myself a pretty simply person and would love to have some friends to help along this journey!! Thanks so much and I hope to do this together!! :)

Replies

• slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome. MFP will help you to your goals.
  • hmtito
    hmtito Posts: 15
    Options
    always looking for new friends. add me if you like
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You got this sister! Anyone feel free to add me as well, always lookin for new friends to Rah Rah sis boom bah!
  • ellieranc
    ellieranc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends! Please, feel free to add me! :)