yes, yes, yes......

went for my weekley weigh in today, down to 190 lbs... (for those of u who don't know my story, When I started my diet on 6/23/07,initial weight was 252 lbs...) I am less then 1/2 way to my goal (145 lbs),stuck between a size 14-16.... after the 1st of the year, I have to start consulting cosmetic surgery dr.s....a little scared a little excited.....

Thank You to My Fitness Pal Family........

Replies

• charley078
    charley078 Posts: 48 Member
    went for my weekley weigh in today, down to 190 lbs... (for those of u who don't know my story, When I started my diet on 6/23/07,initial weight was 252 lbs...) I am less then 1/2 way to my goal (145 lbs),stuck between a size 14-16.... after the 1st of the year, I have to start consulting cosmetic surgery dr.s....a little scared a little excited.....

• chrissi
    chrissi Posts: 34 Member
    Way to go!!!! I am soooo very proud of you. You keep your head up and try not to worry. After all your hard work everything will be alright in the end!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Way to go Charley :bigsmile: !!!
  • Petal
    Petal Posts: 27
    Brilliant work... keep it up and well done. You can do it :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    And you look Marvelous!!!! Way to go Charley. Keep us up-to-date with how you are doing....
  • finkkm
    finkkm Posts: 27 Member
    That is amazing, I'm so happy for you! :) Congratulations!
  • charley078
    charley078 Posts: 48 Member
    :tongue: thanx everyone.....
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Good stuff, keep it up!:drinker: (That is water I'm toasting you with, LOL!)
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Hey Cleo…lets grab some green tea and toast her. :drinker:
    CONGRATULATIONS Charley you are doing GREAT! And you look FABULOUS!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • wow charley
    you are doing fantastic. keep going. i'm very impressed at how well you have done!:flowerforyou: you are an inspiration to us all!
  • went for my weekley weigh in today, down to 190 lbs... (for those of u who don't know my story, When I started my diet on 6/23/07,initial weight was 252 lbs...) I am less then 1/2 way to my goal (145 lbs),stuck between a size 14-16.... after the 1st of the year, I have to start consulting cosmetic surgery dr.s....a little scared a little excited.....

wow...that is totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you for posting this thread. i was having abit of a down day yesturday, and having a hard time pulling myself out of it today. Basically i as going through withdrawls (for poor food choices), and felt like being a spoiled brat who couldn't get her way :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: luckily i refused to drive the 20 mins to the nearest Mc D's
    it is incredibly uplifting to hear you are as far into your weightloss goal as you are. im just starting, and have 143 left to go
    Thank you for being a part of MFP...
  • WOW! This is AWESOME news! Congrats and keep up the good work!:bigsmile:
  • traumarn
    traumarn Posts: 44 Member
    WOW!!! :flowerforyou: