Options
    Bravo!
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options

Dude! You're Iron Man now.

Iron-man.jpg

Great job. You look fantastic.

Hahahaha! Love it. That camera flash does a perfect Arc Reactor impression.

And as for you, OP -- Amazing! You look awesome.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I finally went and bought some clothes that fit me a little better. I've lost over 30 pounds but had not updated my wardrobe. I'm close enough to goal weight now that I thought it was time for new pants. I've only eight or nine pounds to go to reach goal, but my loss has kind of stalled right now - partly because my activity level has increased so I am putting on muscle. I have to say a big THANK YOU to MFP and especially to those who have befriended me here, who have offered so much encouragement since I joined in April. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Here's a before picture at 230 pounds, taken in Memphis in March of this year.
    2473714530099726494S500x500Q85.jpg

And this is now at 196 pounds.
    2807539500099726494S500x500Q85.jpg

You look great!!!
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! :)
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!! Wow, good for you....Awesome job:)
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    omg!!!! super!!! how did you do tha? amazing... u look great!!!
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! What a great ego boost! LOL
    You look great! Good luck with the last few pounds! I'm battling those last few as well lol..

If you don't mind me asking, How tall are you? My dad is about 240 and trying to lose about 30 pounds for health issues.

Holly, I am 5'11". I started MFP at 230 after having lost from 242 on my own. So in reality, I've lost around 45 pounds in the last 3 years, with my CW at 196.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!