Hey, ladies! Full figured workout clothes?

Options
Any ladies know where I can get workout clothes, specifically a running bra, for very full figured women? I hate ordering online, but I think I'm going to have to. The only bras I can find are nursing bras and they are oh so condusive to a good workout. (Not!)

Thanks, ladies!

Replies

• pea26
    pea26 Posts: 23
    Options
    Maybe try marks n spencers? i tend to go to town and order my sizes to be delivered to the store, so you can try it on, and if it doesnt fit, you just leave it there :D Thats how i snapped up my sports bra.
    xx
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I also have the big boobie problem. Unfortunately, you're just going to have to spend more.
    I've ordered from Athleta online. They have a pretty good selection of high impact sports bras and they are sized by cup.
    I hope this helps. Good luck. :smile:
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey Lunglady,

I have been looking at Athleta's stuff and wondering if it's quality or not.... have you tried other clothing besides bras from them? I have broad shoulders and thicker thighs... (even when I was in college and in playing sports most clothes never fit those 2 parts of me), so I was hoping if they are actually built for athletic women, it'd be great!

Thanks!
  • breezy81
    breezy81 Posts: 186
    Options
    I have had goo luck with danskin actually, in a D cup they work well, not sur about higher cups. I cant afford a ton on sprots bras and these are $10.00
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant has sports bras that run from size 38C-46DDD. They are also buy two get two free right now. I've never tried their sports bras, but the balconette regular bras are amazing!! Here's a link:
    http://www.lanebryant.com/cacique/bras/sports-bra/ultimate-sport-bra/4043c4044c775p31367/index.pro
  • AGG115
    AGG115 Posts: 62
    Options
    They are also buy two get two free right now. I've never tried their sports bras, but the balconette regular bras are amazing!!
    Thanks! Buy two get two free is a definite plus! The sports bra actually doesn't come in my size (Arg!) but the balconette may actually work for my workouts too... Thanks!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I am a G cup....yes G and I wear Enell for the bouncing sports of running and jumping. They are not very flattering ( think uniboob) but they girls stay in place. They are pricey but I really don't to have my boobs at my waist at 60 because I do not wear a supportive bra when working out. I looked at your profile and see you are in the Denver area. Outdoor Divas is listed on Enell's website as a retailer. If you follow the link you can see other CO retailers.

http://www.enell.com/browse_retail_locations.php?state=CO

For those not in Denver go to Enells website to find a retailer near you.

Once you figure out what size you need you can sometimes find them on Ebay.

I think a lot of the female Biggest Loser contestants wear them, at least thats what it looks like to me when they wear their "bras" at weigh in.....come to think of it some of the men should be wearing them too.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: