Pinterest?

Options
Riley0617
Riley0617 Posts: 16 Member
Does anyone use pinterest to get workouts and or recipes? I'm loving it. I have found some amazing healthy recipes!

Replies

• LeesieLuLu88
    LeesieLuLu88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOVE Pinterest! I've saved alot of healthy recipes but have yet to try any.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Love Pinterest - I make recipes I've found on there all the time.
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Completely addicted on recipes and wedding stuff
  • MeggieMurad
    MeggieMurad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i love pinterest!! i am obsessed with it!! i pin everything, but i havent done anything yet...
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've been fighting off the urge to be completely sucked into the Pinterest world. Man that place can be addicting.
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love Pinterest. Find me at "losingmorew8".
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Love pinterest! amber393
  • Riley0617
    Options
    Love Pinterest. Find me at "losingmorew8".

Great idea! Lets post our names so we can see each other's healthy foods and workouts! I'm Rileyoneal617
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yup I love it - I have a fitspiration section and and food board that had both healthy and not so healthy stuff :) find me on there julalabklyn
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh my Lord, Pinterest pretty much changed my life. I guess that's a bit of an overstatement, but seriously, I've found SO MANY great, healthy recipes and ideas on there that have kept me satisfied that I never would have thought of without Pinterest. Same with workouts/fitness inspiration. If I just don't feel like going out for a run, all I have to do is open up my fitness board and scroll through it. I'm motivated before I get halfway down the page.

I think the thing that makes it work for me more than other bookmark/linking sites is that it's visual. I'm probably not going to click through a long list of recipes where I can only see names of dishes, but if I see something delicious on my board, I'll click and see what's in it for sure.
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Indeed, even us chaps use it : http://pinterest.com/TheTrimTim/
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I just started getting into Pinterest and I post alot of recipes I've tried on there.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Yes I LOVE pinterest! I'm a total DIY-er so it gives me great ideas for super cheap super creative gifts... Which since I've gone to 8 weddings this years has saved me TONS of money.

The downfall... When I see all these yummy, cheesy, bacony, chocolaty recipes on there, whilst being a diet nazi, it is kind of depressing. lol
  • Riley0617
    Options
    Yes I LOVE pinterest! I'm a total DIY-er so it gives me great ideas for super cheap super creative gifts... Which since I've gone to 8 weddings this years has saved me TONS of money.

The downfall... When I see all these yummy, cheesy, bacony, chocolaty recipes on there, whilst being a diet nazi, it is kind of depressing. lol

I have the same problems!!!!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Love it! The health and fitness board's nutritional advice is mostly crap though. I'm skehl on there
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I didn't use it for recipes, I pinned much more interesting things lol like men, motorcycles and interior design, and quit because it got too addicting. I'm thinking of going back though because it was so much fun and all the boards and things that I had at one time and the photos. Wish I wouldn't of deleted them all.