Set 1 goal for yourself for tomorrow and promise to keep it

Options

Replies

• waterlibby
    waterlibby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Is to late to post?

One of my goals for tomorrow is to drink more water! I will aim for 48. Baby steps!
    PS This is only my second post ;)
  • kym_lewis08
    Options
    My goal for 01/08/10 -- To eat BREAKFAST!!!! I've been slacking lately!! :ohwell:
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I am going to drink my 80 oz of water.:drinker:
  • kym_lewis08
    Options
    :drinker: Lots of luck ladies & gents!!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i had a hard emotional night.
    ~should not b an excuse, BUT
    i drank 3 glasses (600 cals) of wine 2nite.

FAILED. 2NITE

but i will not enjoy wine tomorrow night.

success!
    i drank all my water too.
    and stayed w/in my cals.

ahhhhhhhhh
    it was a good day.
  • jessica_benson
    Options
    I just put out my last cigarette. My goal for tomorrow and every day for the resof my life is to never pick up another one. I know I can do this and I want to finally do this. Any helpful tips would be great. I want to run my life now. No more cigarettes telling me it's time to go out in below 0 temperatures to enjoy them. I miss out on too much having to step out all the time and I do not get to enjoy my family enough. I am done ruining my health and that of others that I love.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    My goal is to burn a minimum of 1700 cals from strictly exercise, not adding BMR which I never do anyways, I just wanted to ad that in and make things clear.lol
  • augustbells
    Options
    Hi all,

My goal for tomorrow is to go out for my power walk. I didn't go today because of low energy but I think maybe if I had went I'd feel better...so tomorrow for sure!
  • augustbells
    Options
    I just put out my last cigarette. My goal for tomorrow and every day for the resof my life is to never pick up another one. I know I can do this and I want to finally do this. Any helpful tips would be great. I want to run my life now. No more cigarettes telling me it's time to go out in below 0 temperatures to enjoy them. I miss out on too much having to step out all the time and I do not get to enjoy my family enough. I am done ruining my health and that of others that I love.

Good for you. I wish you the best of luck. I quit smoking 3 months ago. I well remember those days of sneaking out in the rain or snow just for a drag. But I am much healthier and happier now. If I can do it, you can do it!
  • jessica_benson
    Options
    Thanks for the support. I tried to quit a few times before but didn't really want to. I decided to go back to school to be a personal trainer and for my 1 year anniversary with my wonderful man I want to be able to run a 5k. Might not sound like a big deal but right now I get oo winded to even run a half mile. This time I want to do this for me because I said so and not because someone else is wanting me to. I decided and I know that I can do it once and for all this time. Congrats on your success with not smoking. That is awesome, and great fro you.
  • 5ktorunbyMay
    Options
    My goal is to walk on the treadmill 45 min. and stay in my new calorie amount.
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My daughters birthday is tommorow and we are going out to eat. My goal is to stay within my calorie budget and not gorge on cake or dinner!
  • crazylazylex
    Options
    My goal is to eat three full healthy meals that I write out ahead of time, so I am not just wondering the kitchen.
  • inkaddict
    Options
    I hate drinking water!
  • augustbells
    Options
    Hi all,

My goal for tomorrow is to go out for my power walk. I didn't go today because of low energy but I think maybe if I had went I'd feel better...so tomorrow for sure!

I did it...even though it's pouring out. And I reached a new time per the mile!
  • amyjoh
    amyjoh Posts: 92
    Options
    You go girl! My husband is taking me to dinner tonight and my goal is just not to anihilate my calorie budget! I went to the calorie counter and typed in what I think I am going to have to see where it will put me. So I am going with a plan! It will put me about 300 cals over but if I had what I was originally going to have I would have been about 800 cals over!! Glad I checked!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    My goal is to burn a minimum of 1700 cals from strictly exercise, not adding BMR which I never do anyways, I just wanted to ad that in and make things clear.lol

I just accomplished it a few minutes ago, I actually surpassed it by 143 calories.:smile: I achieved it by doing the stationary bike three times & walking once. First Bike 100 min or 1 hour & 40 minutes 936 cals burned, Second 40 min 366 cals burned, Third 35 min walk 221 cals burned, and the final bike ride was for 35 min 320 cals burned atleast in the time of writing this or typing.:)1843 total calories burned = to more than half a pound, I may actually burn a few hundred more cals before I head to bed.:smile: All the best to everyone, we still have time enjoy.:happy:
  • amyjoh
    amyjoh Posts: 92
    Options
    You go girl! My husband is taking me to dinner tonight and my goal is just not to anihilate my calorie budget! I went to the calorie counter and typed in what I think I am going to have to see where it will put me. So I am going with a plan! It will put me about 300 cals over but if I had what I was originally going to have I would have been about 800 cals over!! Glad I checked!

So I did ok.....I did eat the prim rib but not as much and I didn't have the bread soaked in butter,( I am not lying it is!)! So I did have victories and I find it funny when you have more cals than usual the next day you really aren't hungry!
  • augustbells
    Options
    My goal for tomorrow (Tuesday) is to burn at least 200 calories by walking.
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to drink more than 80 oz of water :drinker: