New here :)

Options
Hi all, I'm Caroline from Ireland hoping to lose about 2 stone, heard about this on you tube seems to work for people who were on it. Im not into the whole fad diets if your gonna do it then do it properly I reckon, I'd love to know has it been working for anyone here would be great to hear from you, best of luck you guys, Caroline xx

Replies

• fate00
    fate00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best thing to do, Caroline, is to track everything you put in your mouth for 2 weeks. After that, you can look back and have an honest chat with yourself or someone else about your goals and where the problems areas are. I have issues with coca-cola. And snacks, and eating out...the list goes on. I also found that I have more energy on days that I have a high protein intake and tracked my trips to the gym or work outs. I can tell that I am much better when I am working than on the days I am off. Structure works better for me.
    Just remember, post everything you eat. Even the small things. Once you see it on paper, your brain stops making excuses.
    Good luck on your journey!
  • krs17
    krs17 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Caroline,
    I just started today and i really love it because it keeps me focus.
    Am here if you need support :)
    Good luck

Karina
  • amyoc3
    amyoc3 Posts: 18
    Options
    i've been using mfp for over 40 days and have lost 10 lbs. it does work! the first few days are pretty intense to have to log calories. but it gets easier quickly- i eat a lot of the same things and they keep a history of the foods you've logged in the past. be sure to log your exercise too. it increases your calorie counts!

by the way- i'm from the US so i don't know how much 'two stones' is??

amy