Powdered peanut butter recipe?

Options
jillby10
jillby10 Posts: 29 Member
I saw powdered pb used in overnight oatmeal recipe, so bought some. Anyone have other recipes or ideas?

Replies

• Dinah2
    Dinah2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i use the powdered peanut butter in my smoothie for a variation. The PB2 comes in chocolate peanut butter also.
  • slnow50
    slnow50 Posts: 1
    Options
    Where do you get Pb2?
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Oh I love this stuff! I can't wait to hear some new ideas. I've just been putting mine in my banana smoothies so far. It's at HEB.
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Where do you get Pb2?

whole foods, central market, amazon, company website. A quick google search will open many doors
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Oooooo I love PB2, I add it to my protein shake and sprinkle it on my ice cream!
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    Options
    I like to make it and dip apples in it! Or I toast some whole wheat bread, spread it on and then chop up some banana as well and throw it on there! so yummy! :-)
  • jenniferstanton
    jenniferstanton Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Where do you get Pb2?

Do you have a wegman's by you? They have it in their natural foods section.
  • jillby10
    Options
    I thing amAzon has it online, but I didn't want to wait so went to local health food store. The name brand on mine is Betty Louis " just great stuff, organic powdered peanut butter"
    Didn't notice before but says to go to bettylouisinc.com for recipe
  • surimurphy
    surimurphy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I mix 1 tbsp with two tablespoons of light cool whip and use it as a dip for apples, bananas, and strawberries. It is like a dessert!
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I use I in protein shakes. I also use it to make a dip for fruit with Greek yogurt. I love the chocolate kind mashed up with a banana. I get my PB2 at Hyvee. They ordered it in for me.
  • jillby10
    Options
    Wow-check out bell platation website, tons of recipes!
  • jenniferstanton
    jenniferstanton Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I mix 1 tbsp with two tablespoons of light cool whip and use it as a dip for apples, bananas, and strawberries. It is like a dessert!

Yum! Great idea :)
  • Akious
    Akious Posts: 71
    Options
    My morning meal (make the night before)

1/2 cup oatmeal
    1/2 cup milk (your choice on type)
    1 serving pb2 (2tbsp)
    1 banana
    1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
    1 packet equal

mix in a blender, pour it in a container / bowl, and let it sit in the fridge while you sleep. In the morning you have oatmeal with the taste and consistency of chocolate mousse. Its gooooood.

cal:328 carbs:65 fat: 7 protein: 13 sodium:169

I have it a little carb heavy because my job is a bit laborious and i fast while I am at work. Plenty of energy all day though.
  • jlilangel
    Options
    I love PB2 and I put in my chocolate Shakeology every morning. I just discovered PB2 chocolate and love it even more! I am lucky enough to have a children's toys store that sells it so it's only a 5-min drive between PB2 and me. woot!