I am so disappointed in myself!

Options
I had been using mfp to help me loose weight for a year and thought I was in a place that I knew how to eat and began to venture on my own for the last 4 months. Since my last check in I have gained 12lbs. 3 inches to my waist and 1 inch to my neck(bring on the rolls!!!). :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    no worries...now your back and just get right back on track and it will all come off again:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I agree with butterfly! You came back, so you know MFP works. Just stick with it, get right back to "working with your numbers" (through better food choices and exercise) drink lots of water, and the weight WILL come off again! :happy: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    It's easy to underestimate your portions and overestimate your exercise. That's why I find the tools so helpful. Welcome back and you know you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • barbara12
    Options
    I had been using mfp to help me loose weight for a year and thought I was in a place that I knew how to eat and began to venture on my own for the last 4 months. Since my last check in I have gained 12lbs. 3 inches to my waist and 1 inch to my neck(bring on the rolls!!!). :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

don't let it make you feel defeated! there's always tomorrow. keep a good attitude and you will make a difference for yourself.
    Hang in there.:flowerforyou:
  • barbara12
    Options

don't let it make you feel defeated! there's always tomorrow. keep a good attitude and you will make a difference for yourself.
    Hang in there.:flowerforyou:

hey there! Just cheacking in with you...how are things going for you? Hope you arefeeling better!