New to site

Options
Hey y'all I'm new to this and I'm really looking for some people to go through this journey with!

My name is Lindsey and i'm looking to loose about 50lbs. The hardest part for me is following through with the plan, so any motivation would be great!

Message me if you would like mutual motivation, or just to say hello.

:)

Replies

• AngieWpg
    AngieWpg Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome to the group!! You'll find a lot of tips, motivation and great people here to help you through.
  • icandoit57
    icandoit57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI..I am new to this site as well. My name is Julie. I have been struggling with my weight since about 7th grade. I turned 55 this year and am full of osteoarthritis. About 3 years ago I lost 50 pounds by walking and watching my calories. Unfortunately I broke a bone in the bottom of my foot from walking up the huge hill we have here. I have gained back all 50 and am feeling it. Last week some guy ( not a friend) told me I looked like I needed to lose over 100 lbs.. ( Nice right). I didn't realize I looked that heavy..It hurt me but also made me realize that I am the only one that can change it. This site was recommended to in an article I read in a Womans magazine. I have recommended it to several of my friends and family.. So far I am loving it!! .. I am on day 6 and am doing okay.
  • lsigs
    lsigs Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks ladies!

I've just been slowly putting on weight and i'm at my heaviest point in my life right now. I finally decided to stop saying i'll start tomorrow and actually start today.

Thanks for the support.