Friends Anyone?

Options
Hi, my name is Minerva (Minnie) and this is my 5th day using MFP and may I say that it is a HUGE help for me! I would really like to find a friend(s) to keep ourselves motivated. I'm 21 and my short tearm goal is to be 160lbs, my weight now is 186lbs and not very proud of myself..Yet. I've been in several diets, from starving myself to the lemonade diet. Nothing seemed to work for me. I just gave in every single time. But now, I'm happy to say it's my 5th day and have already lost 2lbs..Yay! 26 to go. Let's Do It!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Great to have you here and welcome aboard. You will find this site fun and adictive at times....just wait and see. LOL!!! You or anyone else can friend me. I am at times a hit or miss on this site but I will give as much support as I can.
  • swarrick83
    swarrick83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi minnie
    I love your name (minerva) I grew up in a town called minerva :smile:
    I will send you a add
  • Anticipated_Serendipity
    Options
    Welcome, Minnie!

I just joined friday. I wish you the best of luck with your goals and everyone, feel free to add me. I give as much support as I can. I already feel addicted to this website.
  • Minerva0403
    Options
    Thanx, I've only know of two other people with that name. Apparently, It's not very common :happy: I'm looking forward to making new friends.
  • ddyerii
    ddyerii Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm relatively new myself. Signed up a week ago and have had great results so far. If you don't mind friends from the Caribbean then feel free to add me.
  • HoustonFemme
    Options
    I'm fairly new as well, fell free to add me
  • KayceRN
    KayceRN Posts: 40
    Options
    I've only been here 11 days but mfp has already been a huge help! Welcome aboard :)
  • kidchewy2
    kidchewy2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! I'm 21 and weigh 186 as well, what are the odds! Also not too proud of it, I don't have a scale, so i don't know if I've lost anything, but I've been using it for 3 weeks now. Hoping to see results here too. I'm happy to help if or when possible, Give me an add. Everybody else too for that matter, this is the first time I've posted anything. - Sarah
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've been using this site for a couple weeks now. I was using one called My Fat Secret and I had pretty good success but this site seems easier to use and is more informative. I have lost 20 lbs so far and am lookng to drop another 10 . I'll look in on this board once in awhile and hope I can provide some encouragement to others. Good Luck everybody! Rick
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I started up again a couple of weeks ago, feel free to add me too! :happy:
  • ohhjohnny
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 23 and trying to lose weight. I had a baby in may but luckily all the weight I have to lose is prepregnancy now. Feel free to add me(:
  • determined114
    Options
    starting a 12 week challenge tomorrow on fb if anyone would like to be added message me
  • jjh1024
    jjh1024 Posts: 36
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to *kitten* me as well. I can always use more support
  • misslady72
    misslady72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im pretty serious about mfp. Log in daily and I'm running a 105 day streak ;) Anyone want to request me, feel free :)

~~ Lisa
  • jjh1024
    jjh1024 Posts: 36
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to *kitten* me as well. I can always use more support

LOL I meant add me.... hell or *kitten* who knows anymore :wink: