PCOS weight loss support maybe?

Options
ive lost 5 pounds so far, which is good, and im happy cause Im almost under 230 which I havent been like that since before I got with my ex boyfriend. And its hard to confine in my friends here where I live cause they are all so much smaller than me and dont really understand the problem I have to lose weight cause I do have pcos.
I dont know anyone else with it, so maybe some of you girls might be willing to give me some support? It would be nice to know others are going through the same thing I am, and working hard to lose the weight as well. I dont wanna feel alone in this, so yea...Im bad at these. LOL

Replies

• parish68
    parish68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS and understand your frustration. I have been on my fitnesspal for three weeks now and have only lost five pounds. I am starting to wonder if I need to adjust my calories. I am also at 230, and really need to lose this weight to be able to get pregnant. You are doing great just by making a choice to eat better, so keep up the will power and working hard.
  • lilxmiz
    lilxmiz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thanks. The PCOS made it so I couldnt get pregnant when me and my ex. it was rough on us, cause he believed I wasnt trying but ofcourse I was. And keep going! I started adding more fiber to my diet and cut out fast food. but we can do it! You can do it, and will be able to get that weight off, and soon have a adorable baby hopefully! keep up the good work aswell. :)