It's TRUE!!

Options
Fozzi43
Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
This is for everyone who is doing everything right but not losing weight...

I started my diet and exercise in may and had only lost two pounds but reading on here it says that although you may be stuck at the same weight fior weeks although you are trying soon hard you will weigh yourself one day and and the weight will have dropped..it's true!!
I was feeling a bit fed up as I'd been exercising and dieting and the weight wasn't shifting but weighed myself this morning and have lost 3lbs!!!:smile:

So everyone on here is right, you may be stuck at the same weight for weeks but it WILL come off..just keep going!!

Replies

• MauiSue
    MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have found that when I eat more organic and non-GMO produce, I loose weight and break the "plateau issue". Or I have to drink more water (alkaline) and exercise more. Sure hope this helps... Been there done that and I know how frustrating this can be!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I have been eating much cleaner foods and been drinking soooo much water, sometimes 10 glasses a day and I'm sure that's what done it..I'm so pleased!!
  • Add76
    Add76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The advice about weighing yourself once a week first thing in the morning (from MFP) is also a good one. It does help avoid disappointment, because of natural fluctuations in weight during the day.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every other week because my weight loss doesn't show up on a daily or weekly basis.