Replies

• BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Down day zero
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope u had a great weekend :). I went for a family run today and worked outside a lot, oh and went to chuck e cheese. And did not eat any pizza. I burned 653 today.
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Sunday-487
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Monday-1037
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Friday- 421
    Safturday-111
    No running today but going for a hike! While not running this weekend I have managed to shampoo all my carpets and do some much needed managing of my clothing!!! I was able to get rid of alot of things! I do miss running though, starting my new schedule tmr! Fingers crossed hoping I can do it! =) Have a great Sunday everyone!

Isn't it amazing how much you can get done when you don't run? as much as I hate not running, I have so much more energy to pull off big projects on rest days.
    lol, yeah running does take up a lot of time. Its probably good to take a 3-4 day break every 3 months or so especially to do DEEP cleaning LOL! However, while not running it didn't take much to upset me, I was very easily irritated!
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope u had a great weekend :). I went for a family run today and worked outside a lot, oh and went to chuck e cheese. And did not eat any pizza. I burned 653 today.
    wow you didn't eat pizza- that is awesome! That's the kind of determination it takes!
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    513 today
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    :love: :heart: Hope everyone is doing well. CANT Wait til this weekend!!! San Diego here I come!!!! :heart: :smooched:
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Tuesday-450 =)
  • LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    Monday - 651
    Tuesday - 759
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    416 today
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    :love: :heart: Hope everyone is doing well. CANT Wait til this weekend!!! San Diego here I come!!!! :heart: :smooched:
    Are you going on vacay??
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    Are you going on vacay??

YES! Sooooo cant wait! Son's 18th Birthday Present, he requested Sea World. :)
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    581 today
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Wednesday- 700. Day 3 of training was suppose to be 8 but ended with 7.5 on the trail. Legs felt pretty good, however they are a little sore this a.m. Maybe a nice visit with the foam roller tonight would be a good idea! I totally ate a huge amount of Lay's bbq chips last night, I still stayed within calories but talk about JUNK food! Ughhh, my po po body, the things I do to it! =P
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Is anyone willing to be the stand in captain until I finish my 2 weeks of training. I haven't been able to turn in our numbers for awhile
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I can do it for you, just let me know what to put where.

I want to go to sea world with you, I miss Cali. It has been over a year and I miss my family, have a wonderful time, and that will be a great burn.

Monday: 790, tues: 311, and yesterday 1012.
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Are you going on vacay??

Awww, sounds amazing! Have fun!
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
  • LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    Are you going on vacay??

I live in Los Angeles and we take the kids at least twice a year and make a weekend of it! My kids never grow tired of Sea World!