6 weeks, 6 pounds, 9.5 inches lost!

Options
brutalbaby
brutalbaby Posts: 87 Member
So I decided to start working out properly 6 weeks ago with 30 day shred, I completed one week of it and got bored so I decided to start Turbo Fire. I am on my 5th week of Turbo Fire and love it. I still have a long way to go but I would just like to share with you my first comparison photo. So far I have lost 6lbs and a total of 9.5 inches.

2 inches off waist
1.5 inches off belly
1.5 inches off hip
1.5 inches off top arm
1 inch off top legs
1 inch off neck
1 inch off chest.....

Here is the photo, (really bad underwear in the first photo I know lol)

34exl5l.jpg

Replies

• Neddyg
    Neddyg Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! I can definitely tell you lost those inches! Awesome job!! I am looking for new work out DVDs to do. How is Turbo Fire? I have 30 day shred and also got bored with it.
  • brutalbaby
    Options
    Thank you, I was getting worried because the scales wasn't really changing much, but im glad I took measurements. I love Turbo Fire keeps you hooked! So hard at first but gets less challenging the more you do it, but defiantly pays off!!
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    you're an awesome example of non-scale victories. the pounds aren't burning off, but you can SUBSTANTIALLY tell the difference in inches

that's great! congratulations!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! That is a very noticeable difference. Keep it up!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WOW! What great results in such a short space of time!

WELL DONE :)
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Fantastic will done!
  • brutalbaby
    Options
    Thank you ever so much guys! I know when I wasn't seeing the scales going down much I was starting to panic!! But at least the inches are coming off so that's really all that matters at the moment!
  • priepen
    priepen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work I just completed 12 weeks of Turbo Fire and you will not see the scale move a lot or at least I didn't I lost more inches then weight. I lost 13lbs in the 12 weeks and it wasn't a consitent 1lb a week there were weeks were I would see no loss or I would gain. I was going to do the 20 weeks but decided to take a break from turbo and do another workout I am going on vacation in 5 weeks so will resume with the advanced Turbo dvds then. Wanted to shake things up in case my body was getting use to the Turbo Fire.
  • brutalbaby
    Options
    keep up the good work I just completed 12 weeks of Turbo Fire and you will not see the scale move a lot or at least I didn't I lost more inches then weight. I lost 13lbs in the 12 weeks and it wasn't a consitent 1lb a week there were weeks were I would see no loss or I would gain. I was going to do the 20 weeks but decided to take a break from turbo and do another workout I am going on vacation in 5 weeks so will resume with the advanced Turbo dvds then. Wanted to shake things up in case my body was getting use to the Turbo Fire.

Thank you, its good to know I am not the only one not seeing much change on the scales. What are you thinking of trying next? :D
  • priepen
    priepen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am going to do slim in 6 until I go on vacation in 5 weeks it is a good workout for the thighs and hips which are problem areas for me. When I get home from vacation will do the advance Turbo fire dvds it is 8 weeks of workouts. I hope you have good luck with Turbo Fire and dont let the scale get you down.
  • moon01945
    moon01945 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Reward yourself with new undies!

:) you look awesome. You have inspired me to measure tonight!
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i definitely see a difference. keep up the good work.
  • brutalbaby
    Options
    Reward yourself with new undies!

:) you look awesome. You have inspired me to measure tonight!

Haha I will, I keep thinking though, there is not point getting expensive ones yet as if I keep losing weight they wont fit properly hahaha.

Means a lot to inspire some one :D thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!