Wedding present help!

Options
2»

Replies

• SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    try www.honeyfund.com this webiste is awesome and the site i am using for my wedding stuff. It's perfect for couples like you mentioned, they can recieve cash or they can recieve gifts towards a honeymoon or even there house payment. just a suggestion.

Thank you! And I love your ticker!
  • SuffolkSally
    Options
    I am in a similar situation.... my husband and I are making '*kitten* boards' for the wedding couple! (He is making-I am painting) *kitten* is a popular yard game in my area & the couple always asks us to bring our game over when we do bbq's & such. I LOVE the idea of painted wine glasses-awesome! I will use that myself at some point! You mentioned that they have dogs? How about a coupon-a nice hand written gift certificate that says if they want to go away for the weekend you will take care of thier dogs? (I have 3 dogs & would love that gift myself! Dog boarding gets so expensive!) Or perhaps a picnic basket filled with crackers-meats-cheeses...?
    Good luck! Whatever you decide-I'm sure they will love it... even just for all of the care and thought you are putting into it!

Loving the dog-minding voucher idea!
  • SuffolkSally
    Options
    gify vouchers for a restaurant so they can have a nice meal? somewhere they like or somewhere they havent tried?!

Yes that's exactly what I'd like for myself! They, however, go for huge portions and are not gourmets...
  • SuffolkSally
    Options
    Bumping
  • SuffolkSally
    Options
    Bumping again... still looking for ideas...
  • SuffolkSally
    Options
    Still looking!
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Prepay for a divorce attorney :laugh:
  • SuffolkSally
    Options
    Prepay for a divorce attorney :laugh:

LOL!
  • slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just to let you know.... wedding was saturday and the couple loved the *kitten* boards! Yeah! My husband also welded them some 'beer holders' and a 'score-keeper' out of fence posts! He was being so creative! It was awesome!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    a fire extinguisher.

it's something that people generally don't think about replacing.