FINALLY in ONE-DERLAND!!!!

Options
For me, this is a HUGE success, and an even bigger goal that has been met! I've been fighting to get under 200...and today's "official" work weigh-in (we're doing a fitness challenge) has me at 197.6! I haven't been this weight in almost 2 years. Onward to 155!!!

Replies

• rowlandk
    rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What a fantastic feeling. So happy for you!
  • mum2tess
    Options
    Congratulation ! I joined in May but didn't start until 2 weeks ago...your numbers give me confidence I can do this !
  • Luki129
    Luki129 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats.......what a feeling I bet.............I hope to join you by next week.............thanks for the inspiration..............keep up the good work...............
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! :drinker:
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What an amazing feeling I'm sure! I've been hovering right above 200 and i cant wait to get to one-derland also! Keep up the good work!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE KICKIN IT!! AMAZING JOB!! CONGRATS!
  • betancourta229
    betancourta229 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That's One-derful! Keep it up! I can't wait to get their too!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TRUDIVA88
    TRUDIVA88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats!!!
  • yougojo170
    Options
    Thats great! Congrats! I am half way there to getting under 200 and I can't wait to celebrate that mile stone. Hearing stories like this really gives me encouragement! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • eramos126
    eramos126 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratz!! I just started yesterday and my first HUGE milestone will be to make it to ONE-derland! ;) your post is very inspiring! keep up the good work!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!