A Very hard day....

Options
Yesterday, I decided to up my Kilimanjaro training and try to hike up 3 mountains.

It is a 8 mile circuit in total and it took 6 and a half in total, the funniest thing was seeing the looks of the other hikers after I scrambled up the first peak of 600 meters, it was almost priceless, I mean it is not every day a 330lb guy climbs a mountain.

Anyway, pictures if you want to look at them are on my blog www.alittlehighalittlelow.com if you want to have a look at them.

Today I every muscle is aching, but, inside I feel so damn proud and good!

Replies

• raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Pain is not always a bad thing! I am weird but I do love the sore feeling after a good workout!
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I too love the soreness from well used muscles... right now my forearms and hands are sore. I did dead lifts yesterday with 45 pounds dumb bells legs could handle the weight fine my grip was weak.. I kept worring I would drop the weight on my foot LOL..but I do love the sore muscle pain
  • I must have given the calves a good workout as they are still sore today!

Already looking for my next hill walk and excited already :o)
  • LMP18
    LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!