Interesting Feeling

Options
Today I realized that out of all the times I have tried and wanted to lose weight, I have never felt the desire this strongly before. It just makes me feel like I am going to do it! Do any of you know what I mean? I hope you do because I feel a little silly. :laugh:

Replies

• MissyLovesMangos
    Options
    Well, if you are wierd, so am I, because I feel the same way. Of course, I credit that we finally have a democrat in the White House LOL :) Seriously, go with the feeling and enjoy the change in viewpoint - I am.
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well, if you are wierd, so am I, because I feel the same way. Of course, I credit that we finally have a democrat in the White House LOL :) Seriously, go with the feeling and enjoy the change in viewpoint - I am.

I wish mfp had a "like" button like facebook. :happy: I like your comment!

Hey MFP developers!! You listening?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    MFP tends to inspire that feeling. Enjoy. :)
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes! I do know what you mean. Keep it up because sometimes we may not feel like working out or logging our food. There are so many excuses not to want to do what we need to do to stay healthy so just get out there. I promise you will feel better afterwards and if you can't you always have us here to kick you in the rear. :wink: