Have a weird condition?

Options
DetroitDarin
DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
Besides being kinda cute, unusually witty and funny...I also have dermatographia.

The short-version of what that is:

If I lightly scratch my skin, the scratch welts-up and stays for 15-20 minutes. I can write words on my arms, back, legs, torso.

Anyone else have anything weird going on? Weird "double jointed" stuff?

Replies

• trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    That is funny because I have Ehler-danlos syndrom which is also know as "Rubber-man Disease" so Yes I am Double jointed BIG TIME!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehlers–Danlos_syndrome
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Since early adulthood I have been afflicted with a memory condition known as CRS....it is suffered by many men, particularly those in relationships.

CRS - Cant Remember *kitten*
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That's funny Darin!

My sister has the same thing, but I didn't know it had a name. She always used to have me scratch her back and I'd write things and make her guess what it was. I'm warped!

:blushing:
  • vkruithof
    Options
    Since early adulthood I have been afflicted with a memory condition known as CRS....it is suffered by many men, particularly those in relationships.

Haha Lone!

At least it isn't SRH! My brother said he used to suffer that through his entire marriage!

*Sperm Retention Headaches*
    :laugh:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Haha Lone!

At least it isn't SRH! My brother said he used to suffer that through his entire marriage!

Well that one is a given isnt it?
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are a man of wonder, Darin. You already know my "special talents" haha. :)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

*raises eyebrows
  • ladyfingers73
    Options
    Oh that's right, this is not about special talents, but weird conditions...hmmm.....I thought weird was "normal".
  • vkruithof
    Options

*raises eyebrows

haha
  • vkruithof
    Options

Haha Lone!

Well that one is a given isnt it?

So I hear, so I hear.... Sorry guys!
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options

Yes ma'am...and you were Terrific!

(i think...we were both drunk, right?)
  • ladyfingers73
    Options

Yes ma'am...and you were Terrific!

(i think...we were both drunk, right?)

*shaking head*...