Any Fitbit users out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• CraftyPayne
    Options
    I love mine , lost without it !!! makes me walk more and encourages me to use the stairs etc :O)
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    i totally love mine i wouldnt part with it. It encourages me to move my butt more on days when i havent been as active and accurately logs my calorie burn on workouts
  • sharonf1983
    sharonf1983 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i love, love ,love my fitbit. Had mine since May definetly helps keep me motivated. By the end of the day if i havent quite made 10k steps or 20 floors, i walk on the spot to make it up. Even had all 3 of my children cheering me on at the top of the stairs while getting my floor count up. I actually nearly cried a few weeks back, when we went walking, up and down hills,in and out of the forest. We'd been gone hours. Got back home, and spotted my fitbit sat on its cradle. Never been a day without it since
  • helen0616
    Options
    i love, love ,love my fitbit. Had mine since May definetly helps keep me motivated. By the end of the day if i havent quite made 10k steps or 20 floors, i walk on the spot to make it up. Even had all 3 of my children cheering me on at the top of the stairs while getting my floor count up. I actually nearly cried a few weeks back, when we went walking, up and down hills,in and out of the forest. We'd been gone hours. Got back home, and spotted my fitbit sat on its cradle. Never been a day without it since

I certainly WOULD have cried!
  • adubb702
    adubb702 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the feedback, all. I think I'm going to go for it!