Seeking funny, slightly sarcastic, and silly members

Options
for periodic check-ins and some laughs :)
I'm evelyn, I live in the North Shore of MA, and I recently joined myfitnesspal about a week ago. I really love the site, and I'm enjoying seeing my progress (and acknowledging my setbacks). Hey, no big deal, it's fitness, not cancer or something really really heavy. My BMI is at a normal number so I'm just liking that the site gives me a chance to lose 10 or 15 pounds and look better in my bikini when I'm in the Caymans in February.

so look me up if you're light-hearted and especially like to poke fun at the wacky world of losing weight.

Ev

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVELYN, IS THAT SARCASTIC ENOUGH.LOL Surprisingly their are quite a few on this site who only have to lose like litterally 5 pounds or less and some are at their ideal weight. Awesome huh I mean terrible Huh.hahahaha I'm not one yet, but look to be in the future hopefully in the next few weeks. Oh yeah! I wish you all the best, and I hope you didn't offend to many member's I mean I'm offended, but then again I don't like the name Evelyn, forget that person putting other's down you get my drift.:)

Jason
  • KISS
    KISS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, I joined up yesterday and am looking for some fun MGP friends to chat with along the way.. I don't have that much weight to lose but am excited to get on with it and start trimming down!
    Goodluck with your goals xx