Amusement Park NSV

Options
This Saturday I went to Knobel's Amusement park in Northern Pennsylvania. I was so nervous, and terrified of not fitting into the rides- an embarassment I had to face on my last visit.
For the first time in years I could easily fit in all the rides,and the lap bar could comfotably fit over my lap. I didn't get stuck trying to get out, and I didn't have to exit a ride for not being able to fit. I am finally almost a "normal person size" again! Yay!!!!

I hope all of you get to feel a similar sense of accomplishment today or sometime soon.
It truly is the little things in life.
:]

(Have a fantastic day, and thanks for reading)

-Stephanie

Replies

• angienb12
    Options
    Way to go!
  • kristymcgee
    Options
    Congrats!! I have wondered about that myself and will be just as excited to try. its great not to have to worry about fitting into the seats at sporting events or concerts etc. Way to go!
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I want to be you one day
    you are now officially enjoying what life has to offer
    much sweeter:)
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! amusement parks are one of my biggest fears as well... Good for you! awesome job!
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Awesome!!!
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That's so great!!! Congrats!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV! :)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    That's awesome,hoping to take my kids to Knoebel's before school starts and hoping for the same positve experience!! You must feel amazing!
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    We are going to Disney World next week and I must admit that thought has crossed my mind....ok i've thought about it a LOT ...yay congrats!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That's terrific! Enjoy all the NSVs coming your way!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Another great reason to lose weight!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    This Saturday I went to Knobel's Amusement park in Northern Pennsylvania. I was so nervous, and terrified of not fitting into the rides- an embarassment I had to face on my last visit.
    For the first time in years I could easily fit in all the rides,and the lap bar could comfotably fit over my lap. I didn't get stuck trying to get out, and I didn't have to exit a ride for not being able to fit. I am finally almost a "normal person size" again! Yay!!!!

I hope all of you get to feel a similar sense of accomplishment today or sometime soon.
    It truly is the little things in life.
    :]

(Have a fantastic day, and thanks for reading)

-Stephanie

I CAN'T WAIT for this day! Amusement parks used to be one of my favorite summer time activities, but I had an AWFUL time the last time I went to Six Flags for this very reason. I'm planning to take a two day trip to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH when I reach my goal weight. Hopefully, sometime next summer. Congrats to you in making it happen! :drinker:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    This is what I'm hoping for on my next trip to the amusement park; WTG!!!
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yay so happy for you!
  • xxpipsxx
    xxpipsxx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WTG! What a great NSV, everyone goes on about healthy this and healthy that, which is very important, but what the most important thing in the world is enjoying life, and its great that your weight is no longer keeping you back from that, amazing, keep it up :D
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    That is a Awesome NSV. This is also one of my reasons for trying to get thinner. Those Rollercoaster seats make me feel so soooo squished...for good reason... but still. Cedar Point is definitely on my list of places to go... soon. Well done. :drinker:
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    LOVE Knobles! I remember the first time I comfortable fit through the turnstyles there! I was so happy! :)

This is great! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!