Wii Fit

Options
Is the Wii Fit accurate for telling you how much you weigh? I was wondering as my home scale says i weigh more then my wii?

Replies

• pbenison
    pbenison Posts: 102
    Options
    I have been weighing daily on mine since 12/22 and I believe it is accurate...and very sensitive. I weigh in the morning about 15 -30 minutes after I have been up, before breakfast. Don't you love the wii?!
  • johnmcfarm
    Options
    My Wii was the opposite, it was a little heavy compared to my home scale. What matters is the change from day 1 through day 1+X. I really enjoyed the Wii and probably will get back to it soon. I injured my back, nothing serious, but couldn't do the Wii for a while. I have been working with an Elliptical machine and weight machine. I really enjoyed the Wii though...
  • pbenison
    pbenison Posts: 102
    Options
    I have been weighing daily on mine since 12/22 and I believe it is accurate...and very sensitive. I weigh in the morning about 15 -30 minutes after I have been up, before breakfast. Don't you love the wii?!

Oh, and this may be too much information, but I found early on that the "how much does your clothes weigh" selection would throw my weight off every now and then; it did not seem consitant. Probably because I am not a good judge of that sort of thing and chose wrong. I now weigh with no clothes, put it on 0+ , and hold the remote everytime, so everyday the situation is exactly the same. If there is a change, it is my actual weight, not an outside factor...

Good luck.
  • CMLaughman
    Options
    I think as long as you don't use two different scales, the weight loss results should be the same.
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    The scale is not everything and one must need to look at other ways to measure fitness.......although i stil have abour 25 pounds to go.........i actually look thinner than i weigh. I would only weigh once a week.
  • naomisasha_x
    Options
    I loooove the Wii Fit it's really good; and i've been using it for a long time been accurate for me(:
    also here's a calorie meter for the Wii Fit to show how much you've burnt off on each exercise.
    http://uk.wii.com/wii/en_GB/software/calorie_meter_2317.html